Thanksgiving Key Give-A-Way-A-Thon!

I am thankful for the fact that most of the people inhabiting this world is better people than the people controlling it.. it means there is still hope <3

Also very thankful for the opportunity to get in on this seemingly awesome game :D

Edit: Also i am very, VERY thankful for Invain and his quiz that just earned me a beta key, so you can count me out of the thanksgiving race, and sweeten someone else holiday :D

and Thanks for being awesome! Communi-K!
Last edited by Jaxel on Nov 20, 2012, 8:55:11 PM
I'm thankful for my parents trying so hard after they escaped from the Vietnam war. They came to America with just a few bucks and made my lifestyle the way it is...My dad is now a Dentist, and downs two dental offices, two apartment complexes and rents out houses for cheap prices to ppl in need for a roof over their heads. I'm grateful for hard work my parents put into their lives to give me what i have today.
Last edited by midnight3v0 on Nov 20, 2012, 6:57:27 PM
I'm thankful for air, food, and water cause without it GGG never would have made this game -_-
I'm thankfull for giving me the priceless beta key that everyone looks for it :)
I'm thankful for my parents and the fact that I'm currently going through college classes at 14. I'm glad that I have such a chance to excel.
--
Last edited by lamelegged on Nov 20, 2013, 2:49:07 PM
I am thankful for finding this post because it seems to be my best chance of getting a key.
I am thankful for finding out about this game, because it really looks amazing :D
I'm thankful my name isn't "ChodePeddler"
I'm thankful for all the Colors

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info