Thanksgiving Key Give-A-Way-A-Thon!

I'm thankful for being alive. =)
Thankful for the forum post that brought me to path of exile, now I'm stoked to get a beta key.
Thankful for the forum post that brought me to path of exile, now I'm stoked to get a beta key.
Now this is a story all about how my boredom got flipped-turned upside down, an' I'd like to take a minute just sittin' right there, an' I'll tell you how I ended up askin for this beta.

In rainy southern England I was born and raised, gaming in my bedroom was where I spent most of my days, chillin' out, browsing, relaxing all cool and all pwning some noobs-as we all do, when a couple of threads took an interest to me, started to read 'em thinking what could this be? I posted one little reply out of denial; but I got a response saying you should try exile!

I requested for a site and when it appeared; the link said POE 'nd had smileys front n rear, if anything I could say that this link was rare, but I thought "na just click it yo- take me right there!"

I, looked, around POE between 2 and 3, until I realised what I'd just seen... "Thanks-giving key giveaway" Am I having a dream?! This is to good to be true, now I am keen!

All I have to do is post something in light? Is this what the people of POE are like? Hmmmmmm... This might be alright! But wait a second here, I'm not quite done, a special thanks is clearly in order here son, well I guess if it has to go to anyone out there, it goes to New Zealand for giving GGG air!

Hope it entertained you all, and I hope the theme is recognised ^_^

Last edited by waimzer on Nov 21, 2012, 12:04:58 AM
Well i'm not sure were to begin exactly, i have so many things to be happy of.
My family: They are the only ones that are always there, that always care about you, those who would do whatever it takes to make you happy and comfortable. Those who give you their love every day and no doubt the express. I am grateful to God for giving me enough to live in this world, the love of my family.
My friends: My wolf pack[lol :')] my brothers and sisters from other mothers, They are always there to make me smile when I'm sad. For helping to get away from the bad roads, and for who they are.
I am thankful every day to open my eyes and enjoy this world, a world that we all should enjoy.

Peace to all and peace to yourself, thank you for giving us this opportunity, I have no more words to say just gratitude. Happy Thanksgiving Day people!!!
I am thankful for my family.

and a beta key.

I am thankful for my wonderful girlfriend and my awesome little brothers.
I'm thankful for Blizzard Entertainment. Denying me from my regular tedium of school and work so that I may spend my time on something more recreational and productive, such as spending countless hours browsing the Diablo 3 Stock Market. I'm thankful for the Blizzard moderators' careful analysis of the concerns of their community and constant updates to further improve their product. Improvements such as never adding PvP and adjusting the game according to what I can only assume are the results of a drunken dice rolling machine, fueled by the fan frustration that Jay Wilson and his Colleagues (in between pork loins) find so hilariously entertaining and of course, promoting stroke awareness. Lastly, I'm thankful for passive aggression.
I am thankful that in during our troubled economical times I was able to find a job that gives me enough money to support myself and my family. Otherwise I would have just supported the game and got a key :).
Last edited by Delvonshi on Nov 21, 2012, 2:14:16 AM
For my friends, who took me from my abusive family and brought me to a new place where I'm starting to learn what it feels like to be safe.
For my doctor, who is helping me learn to cope with everything.
And perhaps most of all, for Misa. She's always been there for me, and I know she always will be.
And on a much brighter note, for eggnog. That stuff is amazing.
You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info