The free PoE Razer footprints effect offer is NO LONGER available!

"
Raycheetah wrote:
*Bump!* =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
@ DirkAustin
Just sent you another code. If you don't need it, feel free to pass it along.
I thought it already ended :???:
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
"
Spoonmann wrote:
@ DirkAustin
Just sent you another code. If you don't need it, feel free to pass it along.

Thx a lot. :)

With 23 chars i just cant have enough footprints. I buy the ones from the shop too though.
"
NCPereira wrote:

I thought so, too. But another friendly poster pointed out that the link is still active, and the deadline timer updated. So, we're still able to get the free Razer footprints effect. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
NCPereira wrote:

I thought so, too. But another friendly poster pointed out that the link is still active, and the deadline timer updated. So, we're still able to get the free Razer footprints effect. =^[.]^=

And man do they rock!!!
Can someone get one for me too?
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
28 days left. Come on, you know you want 'em! =^[.]^=
"
Raycheetah wrote:
28 days left. Come on, you know you want 'em! =^[.]^=

27 days! =^[.]^=
I'm having trouble with this, the "Get Started" button is grayed out and there is nowhere to sign up for a code. If someone could help me out, that would be much appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info