Admitting you like D3 here is worse than coming out of the closet

Halo is better than CoD umadbro?
S L O W E R
d2, d3, poe are all decent games as long as you play self-found and hc. It's okay to play normal if you don't have xp in hc yet.

That's actually what kripp did. Kungen played hc from start and he managed to go only act1. Kripp cleared inferno first on normal and then cleared it in hc. I knew it beforehand that he will get further because he has more xp while kungen said in his stream that normal is for pussies and then he quit game saying this game is shit. Or those retards who abuse ah with irl money and quit when they char is godlike and nothing to do in game anymore for challange.

So yeah d3 don't suck, you just suck.

Also same thing for wow. If you complain about lfr and random battlegrounds then why don't you search guild who clear raids in hc + do hard achievements? why don't you get rated bg guild and try aim 2600? Because nobody will take you because you suck. Not game, just you.
Last edited by Goredeath on Nov 1, 2013, 1:13:13 AM
"
Thaelyn wrote:
Every post that tries to objectively categorize one as better is a troll post. Tastes vary and are entirely subjective. Having a preference is fine, no matter which one you prefer. Trying to tell someone else that they're wrong for having their own preference is trolling.

That's just plain old stupidity. Why the hell is absolutely everything considered trolling these days?* Ugh!

Spoiler
rhetorical question
Its more like going to a Man U fan club, and screaming loudly and proudly 'Man U suck, LIVAPOOOOL FOREVA!!!!!'.

In other words you get killed, your dead body gets raped, and then dismembered and disposed of, and no one ever finds out what happened to you.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Nov 1, 2013, 1:41:33 AM
"
TheMage2000 wrote:
"
Admitting you like D3 here is worse than coming out of the closet

It's 2013.........there's nothing wrong with being gay (unless you live in the deep south USA, lucky for me i live in the north east :P)

Living in the Northeast, you know NOTHING about conditions in the South. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Having been in the Northwest, Southeast and now Northeast, Ray Cheetah is correct. You can find pockets of close minded people anywhere and you can find communities of open minded people anywhere. Bigotry, Racism, Xenophobes can be found all over the world. Pointing fingers at one area of the globe and saying AHA! is being part of the problem.
Unless that area is Australia.
"
EpsilonWhale wrote:

I hear the sheep are terrible liars. =~[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Nov 1, 2013, 3:12:00 AM
I didn't say anything about sheep. We all know sheep are evil and to be hated. Hated and eaten with a mint jelly.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
EpsilonWhale wrote:

I hear the sheep are terrible liars. =~[.]^=

Okay, I'll admit it: i lol'd :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info