Admitting you like D3 here is worse than coming out of the closet

"
is worse than coming out of the closet

This is implying that coming out of the closet is a bad thing; it isn't. :)

So, does that mean that coming out is better than admitting you like D3 here?

No, wait.... o.0
"
Shurannei wrote:
"

Depends where you are. Try it in Saudi Arabia :D
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Shurannei wrote:
"

Depends where you are. Try it in Saudi Arabia :D

Hehe. touché :) However, it was really surprising to me, when I visited Lebanon recently, to find a vibrant and thriving gay community in Beirut. There wasn't quite as much in Amman, Jordan, when I was there, but enough that I didn't feel out of place when talking with locals (well, more than my halting Arabic language skills made me stick out LOL :) ).

This is cool. Id love to see Beirut someday. Youre fortunate that you've gotten to travel so many neat places
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Druga1757 wrote:
"
skinnay wrote:
"
Druga1757 wrote:

That's one thing I dislike about POE - the community is full of jilted, ex-D3 players. I find them worse than the typical gaming fanboy.

These are the same people that say D3 sucks and POE is better - doesn't that make it a moron troll post as well?

no that makes it a truthful post

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

;)
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
I liked D3 'ok' it was fun for a while but it just didn't hold me. It was pretty and flashy and blowing up things with the physics was fun for a while but when all that wore off I stopped playing.

If people like it, good for them.
I liked it, probably because I never played it's Father and Grandfather before. But Maybe I should go and try it someday and see what all the fuss is about because I enjoyed it for the short time that I played.

Edit: I played when everyone was screaming it's praises as the second coming. Then didn't play again way before the launch.
"The path of a true warrior is not how strong you become to defeat others; but how strong you become to protect those who matter most."

Yhuma - melee Dagger Shadow

Last edited by Marxis on Oct 31, 2013, 2:46:23 PM
"
Spectacularly offensive and ignorant analogy.

Saying you like D3 here is like saying you like [insert rival football team here] in the favourite pub of [insert local football team here] supporters.

Except, perhaps unfortunately, we supporters of the local football team can't politely but soundly box supporters of the rival football team about the ears a few times and send them back to their own pub.

And there's nothing wrong with liking both football teams, but there is something vaguely suicidal about expressing support for one in the other's 'camp', so to speak.

Oh, I'm sorry sodium. 'Camp' means 'base' or 'place of operations' in this case, not 'effeminate' or 'homosexual'. Just in case you weren't aware of the other definitions.

And yet, saying one likes D2 here is fine, even applauded. And that's the problem, this "rival pub" mentality. As a gamer, I love there's more than one choice. If POE was the ONLY choice? That would be unfortunate.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

Damn, I like my closet. It's safe in here. People look at you funny when you come out.
"
Admitting you like D3 here is worse than coming out of the closet

It's 2013.........there's nothing wrong with being gay (unless you live in the deep south USA, lucky for me i live in the north east :P)
If you need in game help, Check out this thread!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/539763/page/1/#p4858735

Check out my "In-Game FAQ's" thread, lots of good info for new people!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/553408

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info