0.9.13f Patch Notes

... Slick. It'll take a while to get used to not dropping shizz.
Awesome! :- D

Question: do you intend to also improve the STASH UI, specially for those with many tabs?
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
I was a fan of having no legitimate in game trade, as I believe having the forum as the only legitimately secure trading method would cut down on in game global spam for trades. I also found it highly satisfying to place my trust in fellow community members with unsecure trading, and not once be scammed or disappointed. But I'm not complaining ;) I know that neither of these points would persist into OB, and that this is a feature many of my fellow exiles have been anticipating for a very long time! So thank you as always, GGG! This, and the previous patch's party exp changes, are two huge steps towards adding the final bit of polish before OB!
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
Jonathan wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Is there a temporary greying-out of the "Trade" button when an item is swapped?

If an item is removed from trade then you can't accept the trade for 3 seconds.

What happens if someone uses code injection and/or a macro to remove an item from the trade window simultaneous to the transaction occurring ?
"
Darkfyre wrote:
What happens if someone uses code injection and/or a macro to remove an item from the trade window simultaneous to the transaction occurring ?

Each time an the other person adds or removes an item it increases the "version" of the trade inventory. When you accept trade your client tells the server which version of trade it is accepting.

So it would work like this:

1) Other persons inventory is at version 3
2) Other person removes an item changing their inventory to version 4
3) Before your client knows about this, you accept version 3.
4) The server gets your accept of version 3, but the version is already 4, so nothing happens.
Path of Exile - Lead Programmer
You are doing really good work with PoE, the game becomes better and better, but i m affraid about one little thing.
Why Shadow doesn't have a Grace aura as a Quest Reward in late game (or mid game)? It is a dexterity based character and it was very important skill for many evasion builds (like DW claw), especially when you have easy access to Acrobatics nodes... Why GGG've changed this in lastest patch ? What hides behind this decision ? Why i m forced to choose between only 2 auras in late game, useless in many builds, (haste, clarity) multiple times when other classes like, for example, Duelist and Ranger have more options ?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anunpnd0-mAudHIxazRvZGpqLXdlQ3JfT0hkWVRjV2c#gid=0
Last edited by miciek335 on Nov 15, 2012, 5:18:43 PM
"
Jonathan wrote:
"
Darkfyre wrote:

Each time an the other person adds or removes an item it increases the "version" of the trade inventory. When you accept trade your client tells the server which version of trade it is accepting.

So it would work like this:

1) Other persons inventory is at version 3
2) Other person removes an item changing their inventory to version 4
3) Before your client knows about this, you accept version 3.
4) The server gets your accept of version 3, but the version is already 4, so nothing happens.
Is it possible to end up with an overflow in the version count? Like if someone changes items so much with said inject/macro that it ends up back at the correct version.
Last edited by Aklyon on Nov 15, 2012, 6:22:12 PM
"
Aklyon wrote:
Is it possible to end up with an overflow in the version count? Like if someone changes items so much with said inject/macro that it ends up back at the correct version.

Why don't you try it yourself?
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
Assuming a 32-bit int, it's only a few billion round trips to the server for the injection code.

Hope you have good latency.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
Its certainly the kind of thing that could be interesting, but I don't know how to do it. I don't have the best ping either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info