0.9.13f Patch Notes

Always nice to see some new art assets too.
"
davros70 wrote:
Upon Trading I have come across the following issues/thoughts

1, Add notification of completed/declined trade - Right now its a matter of having to check your inventory to see if they accepted or just closed the trade window.

2, Add a second trade screen after the first, that lists what is in trade between both parties, simply as a list no need for the items to be shown in full. This would occur after both parties have hit accept, would then require a second acceptance therefore extremely limiting the chance of things being swapped around etc.

'1' is a good idea and something like it will be added.
'2' should be unnecessary with the way we've designed it. You have to confirm you're happy with every item you receive.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
davros70 wrote:
Upon Trading I have come across the following issues/thoughts

1, Add notification of completed/declined trade - Right now its a matter of having to check your inventory to see if they accepted or just closed the trade window.

2, Add a second trade screen after the first, that lists what is in trade between both parties, simply as a list no need for the items to be shown in full. This would occur after both parties have hit accept, would then require a second acceptance therefore extremely limiting the chance of things being swapped around etc.

'1' is a good idea and something like it will be added.
'2' should be unnecessary with the way we've designed it. You have to confirm you're happy with every item you receive.

:)
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
I am very impressed that you guys put the effort you did into the trade window to try to limit any kind of scamming. Your awesome
Standard Forever
Nice update.
But is this green highlight realy necessary ?
Gem reward screens no longer have a "Choose Later" option.
You can still close the screen to get the effect, but it's going to cause a lot of confusion for new players who feel like they're forced to select a reward on the spot.
wow can't w8 2 check out the new players trade screen :)
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
Just one step closer to being the F2P GOTY.
I've been waiting for trade screens for a long time, and I am excited this is coming along nicely.
How can you all be making something so awesome, and so free?!
I like the new artwork for the Lab but for the love of god can we please get ctrl+click to add maps to it. Thx.
"
Dragoncrab wrote:
Nice update.
But is this green highlight realy necessary ?

Hey! Leave the green highlighting alone. It looks nice :)
Julius's path of exile wine bundle for mac here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/48708/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info