Bored? Lazy? Like progress bars? Unable to play PoE at the moment? Play Godville!

"
ciknay wrote:
I juuust got my first piece of gear with a plus stat on it!

I WILL CONQUER THE WORLD WITH MY +3 MINITOR SHOES

Haha, awesome.

My character is at or above +11 for all his gear now. But he's lvl 15 so that's about par for the course I think.

Is it bad that I purposefully ignored my hero for 7 days just to get that acheivement? XD

Edit:

17:28
It looks like being your prophet has made me a profit, Almighty. Off to the tavern!
17:27
Tried to steal a free donut, but was caught and had to pay the shopkeeper 40 coins.

*facepalm*
I don't think that's how it works, Billy-bob Thornstab.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
Last edited by Sairven on Nov 23, 2012, 5:32:43 PM
Hell this is fun, thanks for sharing XD!

The hero is striding towards the Guerilla Gorilla radiating righteous wrath...

The hero was angrily stared at for 5 hp...

The Guerilla Gorilla was facepalmed for 18 hp...

The last thing the Guerilla Gorilla saw was me putting its token of friendship into my bag.

=)

edit:

check your http://godvillegame.com/user/profile/ and activate

3D interface
adds third dimension and performance problems to hero's page.

^^

Last edited by Visuv on Nov 23, 2012, 6:35:04 PM
In making my hero pure evil, I have had to constantly smite him with lightning every chance I get. It's gotten to a stage where he actually likes being hit by lightning.

"
09:28
Thank you, Omnipotent One! May I have another?

And lightning will occasionally heal. I'm kinda scared.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
"Mailing himself to town..."

"Saving progress before getting to town..."

My Earthly News are kinda weird right?!?!?
Far out. I just used an item that increased my death count by one, without actually killing me. Weird as all hell.
Found a piece of toast with the words “My child, your destiny is brighter than the sun and cooler than the coldest beer. Fight on!” burned into it. Ate it anyway. (+|−|➠|☣)

LOL thats the first thing i saw on the list XD
Time is a gift and a curse.
"
GunPowder wrote:
Found a piece of toast with the words “My child, your destiny is brighter than the sun and cooler than the coldest beer. Fight on!” burned into it. Ate it anyway. (+|−|➠|☣)

LOL thats the first thing i saw on the list XD

Yea, that was said by another god. You can turn that off. I find them annoying, as most people are really uncreative, or their commands are simply too broad for the hero to interpret.

I find it cool that you can randomly bump into heroes from your friends list. Except one of my friends stole a monster from me before I could kill it. Bastard.
AWESOME!!!!

i love this thing, though getting the suicidal, easily-killed villager to safety takes quite some time for a first quest
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
07:30
Jumped off a bridge because everyone else was doing it.

This. This was quite alarming.

Went from 160 hp to 6 hp. :|
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
1º time my hero listen to me, kinda...

"03:48
Put my ear to the ground to check for nearby monsters, but heard “back to city.” instead. Huh.

03:48
I'm frightened of these scary voices. Going back to the nearest town to get a new pair of pants."
Last edited by Xinxugo on Nov 27, 2012, 10:51:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info