Bored? Lazy? Like progress bars? Unable to play PoE at the moment? Play Godville!

Oh, and on gear. For a week this is what my hero wore:

Birthday suit
Cardboard box (head)
Fig leaf
Surgical gloves

O__O
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
Ahahah cool!
Man. I don't know whether to thank you or curse you...
This game has all but consumed me for the last day and a half.
XD
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
I've decided to make my hero evil, because he does really crap damage, and making him evil ups his damage output, as well as giving him the destruction pantheon.

So he's quite bitter after all the lightning I've sent his way. Maybe he'll get further than 100 milestones now.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
hahahaha, this game is batshit insane and hilarious to a fault. Thanks for the recommendation.
1337 21gn17ur3
Well my hero has been on a quest to divide by zero for two days now. And is still level 10.

He's been dying more since I have been sending lightning down his way whenever I can, as he heals are less effective.

I'm hoping this quest has a big payout.
"
ciknay wrote:
Well my hero has been on a quest to divide by zero for two days now. And is still level 10.

He's been dying more since I have been sending lightning down his way whenever I can, as he heals are less effective.

I'm hoping this quest has a big payout.

1337 21gn17ur3
Last edited by ExiledToWraeclast on Nov 20, 2012, 2:39:58 AM
Hey everyone, I started to play 20mins ago...can someone explain to me how to equip equipment(like weapons, shields, etc) and how to buy them since typing "buy weapon" doesn't work since that bastard just ignores anything I tell him xD

PS: "Exalted One, I notice that the clouds keep forming the funniest shapes. Is that really the best use of your free time?" Really???
Last edited by Xinxugo on Nov 21, 2012, 10:38:58 AM
Been playing this for a couple of days now. Up to level 11, and totally enjoying the game. I let it run on my other monitor most of the time just so I can always look over and take a quick peek to see what crazy statement my hero is stating this time. :)

"
Xinxugo wrote:
Hey everyone, I started to play 20mins ago...can someone explain to me how to equip equipment(like weapons, shields, etc) and how to buy them since typing "buy weapon" doesn't work since that bastard just ignores anything I tell him xD

Your hero will automatically find/buy/equip gear of their choosing. AFAIK you have no control over this.
Last edited by Elynole on Nov 21, 2012, 2:30:29 PM
I juuust got my first piece of gear with a plus stat on it!

I WILL CONQUER THE WORLD WITH MY +3 MINITOR SHOES

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info