0.9.13e Patch Notes

Decent changes, no worries here :)
Nice but question will we have to redo our passives again or will our characters be moved? Sorry haven't play in a while (three-two months) so not sure if we still have to make a new character every-time there is a patch so we can play on default server. :p
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaRenpsy?feature=mhee
Nice, thanks! :D
* Cheers from Argentina, the land of ping and packet loss *

#HYPEGATE

GMT -3
Great non-intrusive way to fix boosting. Well done!
"
Moosifer wrote:
Any changes to boosting in relation to items?

Concerned about this too, the extra loot provided by boosting was at least half the problem and this patch appears to do nothing to fix that issue.
IGN: KoTao
"
KoTao wrote:
"
Moosifer wrote:

Concerned about this too, the extra loot provided by boosting was at least half the problem and this patch appears to do nothing to fix that issue.

They still fixed half the issue.
"
KoTao wrote:
"
Moosifer wrote:

Not yet - still reviewing that.

"
Summoner wrote:
the map as in the main view window, the map as in the minimap, or the map as in the large overlay map?

I mean at the point they appear on the minimap if they were unpartied. It's a bunch more than a screen, from memory.

"
Renpsy wrote:
Nice but question will we have to redo our passives again or will our characters be moved? Sorry haven't play in a while (three-two months) so not sure if we still have to make a new character every-time there is a patch so we can play on default server. :p

There are no changes like that in this particular patch :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
KoTao wrote:
"
Moosifer wrote:

In a week race I use all my wealth towards maps unless my gear is awful. So the booster IIQ makes the difference of being able to support mapping without trading, or being forced to trade constantly. In a month race it's the difference between moderate wealth and wtb all mirrors type wealth.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
getting a client crash upon choosing a character and trying to zone in.

anyone else?
"
Vonnegut321 wrote:
getting a client crash upon choosing a character and trying to zone in.

anyone else?

I'm getting the same issue on every character expect my marauder. Fix needed somewhere for sure.
IGN~~VellyBelly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info