[1.0.0] Spectral Throw 2-Hand sword build

"
Mr_Winky wrote:
"
Is this build still viable in 1.0.2? I am new to the game and there are a few different variants for a ST scion. I'm just not sure which to go with.

Totally viable. I have been using almost this identical build with great success. I am lvl 83 and have 3.6k DPS on the tooltip.

I have a 5 link: Spectral Throw > LMP > Added Fire > Life Leech > Weapon Ele Dmg

I don't run blood magic because I have 6% mana leech from items, which is enough to for me despite having 80% of my mana reserved due to dual auras.

Hope this helps!

Great to hear, thank you.

This build seems a little easier than the EB/MOM build I was going to attempt. Luckily it was only a few respect points to get me on track.

The one thing I am unsure of is only being able to use a sword. I currently have a Unique mace that I will be using for most, if not all, of cruel. So I have no worries yet as it is fairly OP still. Also, i really like the look of the flying maces and axes, I have yet to throw a sword.

The path is laid out very efficiently though for using a 2H sword and I am too new to try and rework it for other 2H weapons. Perhaps You know of a very similar build that doesn't take all the sword related nodes and only uses 2H melee nodes?
Hey, loving this build so far and I'm having a lot of fun using It but I kind of a noob at POE and for the bandits are you meaning help the one that gives the +40 hp and kill the other two or what? This Is the first actual build I have followed and that Is the only problem I'm having right now because I'm not sure what you mean. If you could reply It would be very appreciated. Thanks.
Yes, that is what it means. In the bandit quest you can either kill all the bandits to get a passive skill point or you can help only one of them to get what they offer. For this build You should help Oak in all three difficulties. In normal this will get you +40 life.
How good is %Armour vs %Evasion? Is grabbing the Evasion by Ranger start way better than the Armour by Duelist start?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info