PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Etup Spectral Throw

Build = tinyurl.com/etupst1-1 (UP TO DATE)
Spectral Throw - up to date for invasion

More info will be posted later on!
------------------------------------------------
Leveling build

tinyurl.com/stupx(might be out of date)

Basically just start laying out the pathing while picking up the general 2handed weapon nodes so your able to use any weapon while leveling. Getting IR + Armor & HP nodes to flesh it out until you can spec into weapon specific stuff.

BUILD = tinyurl.com/etupspect
DPS = 30k+ Double Strike / 8k+ Spectral Throw (w/ 6L)
Chance to hit = 89% in 77-78 maps, 90%+ in 66+ maps (1600 accuracy)
Bandits = Oak, Oak, Oak

FAQ

"
AH1N1 wrote:

So, it seems that physical dmg nodes you've collected are not scalling quite well with Spectral throw...

Why is ST dmg so low vs. melee?

It can't use melee physical so it's harder to scale the phys up. In a party i do 2x my phys as elemental damage.

"
fullmo0n wrote:
etup you dont use like on hit or life leech on this build ?

ATM Using carnage heart, ring(just has it on it), and 2% leech node for leech. I plan to drop carnage for a 6% leech ammy when i good one pops up. Also i pop in LoH when its needed in maps like for -max ele reflect or possibly lightning thorns.

"
PigOfPain wrote:
Why would you recommend range over scion for this build and which one would offer more survivability and easier time gearing?

Ranger saves 3 skill points at the highest gear lvl(so +3 lvls). Survivability and gearing should really be the same tbh.

"
zeropa wrote:
If reflect wasn't a factor, What would you change to increase the dps of spectral throw?

weapon ele in 6l and a good wep. w/ auras and good gear you could have 12k+ dps imo

"
Teyo wrote:
So kaoms is the best axe for this build but since u recommend running sword ranger what would be bis sword to use?

kaom's isnt the best its just what i had theres much better rares. Sword nodes are superior to all other in the skill tree but it should be based on what the best deal for a weapon is in your price range and pick that up. changing weapon specs isn't very expensive like 6-8 chaos so its no big deal for the most part if you have to switch.

"
Possu81 wrote:

Do you prefer to make build to some weapon and force that kind of type or will u first do general build and after getting really good endgame weapon, you will finish the build for that weapon type?
yeah the best way to level is jsut get hp nodes and pickup 2handed weapon spec nodes so you can just swap between any 2h while leveling. at higher lvl (60-70ish) you might want to decide to spec into a weapon if you find something really good to use.

Currently playing ST @ twitch.tv/etup
Last edited by Etup on Mar 29, 2014, 11:37:21 AM
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Dec 10, 2013, 6:33:46 AM
Love your stream, build, and the gear. I really appreciate you sharing with us noobs, I'm almost 50 here and haven't died yet!
You can post the skill tree if not supose a great problem plz.

Thanks
IGN: Gredys, Powerlessa, ELQueTeFocka
"
hasp3n wrote:
You can post the skill tree if not supose a great problem plz.

Thanks

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA8pc7KJtdA5aomm49WlJgQ0rIgwluqj8ntfIqTaluNZIVIHgNbEb-j6xZLOmD276KWK9ybE3jiPHdDfxLAdxGaeJhNugyCaZX52Nbr5AK_MXOcaQZlZsB5zpShyk64TGe_gpOKlb6Z6BsFhv6ZaenMJ_L_IkyfmRS8kUppe4OiiKHdiXf974UIOsJME8j9hrbwPNKfYTZUEcJlsGj7_D5Y3z1ZU1uaamUJyATTFpIFfDApkd-vqeQbDpYBfnSTYdqBH6XBsAPYSGHGcSihO8S4XTteu9gSwUtQKCeuQ==

[Source]
http://www.twitch.tv/etup
Last edited by pharbror on Oct 31, 2013, 7:56:10 AM
Hi!

Love your stream and your build.

I'm playing a SP Scion, pretty closeyo yours, but i loose a lot of point to go Resolute technique.

I see you don't use it, and you have no problems with dps with the lot of accuracy nodes coming from axes nodes. I was wondering, what are your hit chances with ST with your build ?

Thx
"
Womanrights wrote:
[Removed by Admin]

Dont talk if you dont do your research...
If you were following Etup often, then you would have seen he socketed and linked the axe himself --> http://www.twitch.tv/etup/c/3153524
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Dec 10, 2013, 6:34:04 AM
"
ripjoller wrote:
"
Womanrights wrote:
nice rmt axe

If you were following Etup often, then you would have seen he socketed and linked the axe himself --> http://www.twitch.tv/etup/c/3153524

wow that was lucky.

Hey, how come his Primacy is so strong, I got two Primacy like his and the increase physical damage aren't in the same range. Mine is like in the 100-120 and his is in the 200+ wtf?!?1

I gotta check this out...wat?

"
Warmey wrote:
"
ripjoller wrote:
"
Womanrights wrote:
nice rmt axe

wow that was lucky.

Hey, how come his Primacy is so strong, I got two Primacy like his and the increase physical damage aren't in the same range. Mine is like in the 100-120 and his is in the 200+ wtf?!?1

I gotta check this out...wat?

Because you still have the old version before they buffed it with 1.0.0. You need to use a divine orb on it to reroll for the new higher phy dmg %.
Good job, just used 1 ex worth of regret to respec my passive tree to look more like yours and gained about 60% more dps and lose only about 500hp ^^
IGN: Sorxianspec
Last edited by sorxian on Nov 3, 2013, 3:01:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info