Divine orbs on legacy items?

Since the current implicit mod on onyx amulets is 16 max, you would definitely make the item worse using a Blessed orb.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I am interesed why legacy items are not auto-rolled to new bracktes or being removed.

This only buffs players that play long, they just got buff to theirs budget.
Why old players cant be nerfed too?
IGN: Free_hugging
I am usually online at GMT+1 evening times.

Generate filters using poe.ninja data using my item filter tool: https://github.com/Xeverous/filter_spirit
"
Xeverous wrote:
I am interesed why legacy items are not auto-rolled to new bracktes or being removed.

That is exactly my problem with legacy items !!

items like legacy BoR are going for 20 ex while new BoR is about 2 or 3, that makes it so that there are a few people with items that are stronger than anyone else can have (and a BoR or a Soul Taker can't be traded by a better rare, those items make builds)

The only way for us to ever get those items is to actually buy them, for a huuuuge fortune.

If I played the game for longer, and new that those items would be nerfed, I would be crazy rich now.

GGG should make a patch that would turn all legacy items into max roll new items (if the rolls now are above max) and give them an alternate art as compensation for losing it's value. That way the game would be more fair with new players.
"
Xeverous wrote:

because in permanent league no real competitive play nor working economy can take place so it doesnt matter. Better than piss players off by nerfing their hard-earned items
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Ludvator wrote:
"
Xeverous wrote:

because in permanent league no real competitive play nor working economy can take place so it doesnt matter. Better than piss players off by nerfing their hard-earned items

There are also issues with the way GGG stores data about items and item mods that makes it very difficult to modify existent items. I recall reading that devs would pretty much have to manually change every instance of each existent legacy item.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info