1.0.0e Patch Notes and Bandit Quest Respec

"
Miszou wrote:
"
amero2 wrote:
Spoiler
TheShortestPath, Miszou, and Synner

While your input is much appreciated, I can't help but notice most of you are from the same guild. Furthermore, not one of you has a character that is 70+ Hardcore OR Soft. Birds of a feather, I guess.

You may consider putting more effort into your multitudes of forum posts, and your giant opinions that are apparently detrimental to this game's continued success.

Yeah, Synner pretty much said everything already, but I'd just like to add a few points.

Firstly, and most obviously, this is the second post of yours that has attacked peoples credentials rather than attacking the actual argument. This is known as an ad hominem fallacy and doesn't actually further your own argument at all. Oh, and you might want to check up on a few of your assertions, such as my join date and character levels, before you attempt another logical fallacy.

And yes, we're from the same guild. A guild that happens to play nothing but hardcore modes in games for that last ~6 years (and longer than that individually). So, before you start telling us our opinions aren't worth shit, you might want to back up that Ad Hominem of yours and look again.

So you've been here since Feb 2011, but you dont have single character past level 70. Nice trolling, and yes your opinion on this topic is worth nothing but shit.

Your guild just seems to be nothing but a band of organized trolls, its clearly obvious.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Oct 31, 2013, 8:11:16 PM
"
bhavv wrote:

So you've been here since Feb 2011, but you dont have single character past level 70. Nice trolling, and yes your opinion on this topic is worth nothing but shit.

Your guild just seems to be nothing but a band of organized trolls, its clearly obvious.

we are clearly very unorganized. how is that lvl 2 HC toon going? we could probably help you out with some gear...
~SotW HC Guild~

"
bhavv wrote:

I only value opinions from accounts with at least 4 character names with cock in them. You sir, meet and exceed that requirement and I am proud to support your intelligent views on trolling, being "worth a shit" and so on. Please continue to enlighten us.
SOTWGUILD.COM
-
Last edited by private on Sep 1, 2021, 3:40:22 PM
"
scorpitron wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:

we are clearly very unorganized. how is that lvl 2 HC toon going? we could probably help you out with some gear...

Only a single level 72 character yourself, do you even play this game for more than 20 minutes at a time? Most likely not.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Nov 2, 2013, 7:23:28 AM
"
Synner wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:

I only value opinions from accounts with at least 4 character names with cock in them. You sir, meet and exceed that requirement and I am proud to support your intelligent views on trolling, being "worth a shit" and so on. Please continue to enlighten us.

Yes its clearly obvious to see that you aren't a HC elitist, and no I'm not Jealous of your incapability of even reaching level 60.

- PoE TOS.
So the bandit rewards is your bad coding problem and you want us to "pay" to have the respec?

This is a joke right?
"
narg62 wrote:
So the bandit rewards is your bad coding problem and you want us to "pay" to have the respec?

This is a joke right?

What does this even mean? Bad coding how? The fact that the rewards evolved during the beta phases, which are dedicated to testing things and tweaking as needed, in no way equates to bad coding.

And paying to respecing (as in, use in-game items) is nothing new. The fact that they softened their stance on bandit respecs at all is.

You're a bad joke right?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I liked how this was once a permanent decision...:(
There can only be one Oatmeal.
ya I need that bandit respec asap, endurance charges too powerful

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info