$10 for 10 more guild spots is a farce.

i think its fine as it is
Free guild tabs doesn't work because it costs nothing to make a guild.

I just made a guild to test; I'm the only member haha!
Last edited by PolarisOrbit on Oct 30, 2013, 3:45:21 AM
"
PolarisOrbit wrote:
Free guild tabs doesn't work because it costs nothing to make a guild.

I just made a guild to test; I'm the only member haha!

would it kill GGG to add a rule saying "if guild members > 2 => unlock 1 free guild stash tab"?
no. it won't.

but I think, they need to rethink the whole Guilds thing again.
at least make it so "guild challenges" would also be available to people not in a Guild.

there is a huge difference between buying because you support, and buying because you have to.
so far, it was mostly "buying because you support" - but this will change as soon as the Guild thing reaches full swing.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
"

No thread derailment please.

Spoiler
Also its not p2w because you can make a second or third account and use mules. You never have to buy stash tabs at all.

please read beyond the first paragraph.
thx

EDIT: also, I never had any mule accounts.
it's an interesting question really: how do you transfer stuff between a mule account and your main account? wouldn't that be.... well... multiboxing?

Heh, for the cost of 1 guild stash tab you can just make every one of your mule accounts part of the same guild, and use the guild stash tab to transfer the items. That's 116 stash tabs for $5.00. Still costs money, but still...
Bullshit, you get the game for free.

-Qarl
"
johnKeys wrote:
"

No thread derailment please.

Spoiler
Also its not p2w because you can make a second or third account and use mules. You never have to buy stash tabs at all.

please read beyond the first paragraph.
thx

EDIT: also, I never had any mule accounts.
it's an interesting question really: how do you transfer stuff between a mule account and your main account? wouldn't that be.... well... multiboxing?

It would indeed be multiboxing. Now tell me, is there anything wrong with that?
I can't wait for GGG to monetize the personal custom leagues, and then hear all the whining of players who want their own servers free of cost. Hahaha.

Accessorizing guilds is a convenience, and I for one am glad for the opportunity to thank the developers with more than just words. As previous posts have suggested, the demand for this is great, and the prices seem fair to the market so far.
Stash tabs being p2w??,.. the luls.

That guy only beat me in pvp and racing because he had more stash tabs!! I cant farm maps because i don't have more stash tabs. The other guild wins all the challenges because those P2W noobs bought Guild stash tabs.. like seriously people this is what your saying? I think a matter of skill and wildly confusing errors between your chair and keyboard are the issue here not stash tabs.

"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality". -Poe
Guild stash tabs p2w? BLOW confirmed for best guild.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Hanatsu wrote:
Stash tabs being p2w??,.. the luls.

That guy only beat me in pvp and racing because he had more stash tabs!! I cant farm maps because i don't have more stash tabs. The other guild wins all the challenges because those P2W noobs bought Guild stash tabs.. like seriously people this is what your saying? I think a matter of skill and wildly confusing errors between your chair and keyboard are the issue here not stash tabs.

please think this through, instead of jumping in and commenting like a prick.

the guy has a whole stash tab of maps. you don't.
and for the sake of simplicity, we'll assume all his other tabs and their contents are exactly identical to yours, and you are both the same level, same build, same gear, running the same kind of maps.

now let's expand this concept to Guilds:

you have a guild called "me and my 2 friends <M2F>". 3 members. 0 or 1 Guild Stash tabs.
other guild called "all welcome <ALL>" has 200 members, and more tabs than they can count.

Guild Challenge X comes in.

who do you think has higher odds to complete this challenge? <M2F> or <ALL>?

harder version of same question: you are #1 on the Ladder and your 2 friends are #2 and #3 respectively.
<ALL> has only one guy with one high level character.
does this change the answer to the previous question?

ADDIT:
<BLOW> most certainly can be the best Guild.
thankfully, it is a Guild that brings together most major OB and CB Supporters, as opposed to people who became "Supporters" for the sake of the Guild.
but that doesn't mean they can't be strongly challenged or even "overthrown" by some other Guild, who just knowingly and deliberately bought their way to victory.

TL;DR Guilds are bad, and are a huge, huge step toward making the game Pay-To-Win.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Oct 30, 2013, 4:55:58 AM
It is pretty expensive and a bad decision. There's a lot of beginners in my guild who merits from the other members that helps answering noob questions and support from the guild stash.

I think there's a bunch of my guild members who would have dispatched the game, if they didn't get into a more safe environment than the big confusing global chat. These guilds helps creating communities, which should benefit GGG in the long run - however we just have to pay a high price for it. Doesn't make sense. My guild doesn't have financial problems btw, I just think it's terribly overpriced.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info