(Nov 11) Four-hour Solo Hardcore Ladder Race

Man. Cant wait till my assignments are over and i can focus on some races.

Im not one to alt f4 my deaths. But you people do that?

I guess if i want to get anywhere i dot to do that too when i get into an oh damn situation.

Well.. i think its break time. time for 2 hours of racing.
Smoother than Smooth.
Died top ten, number one in class, seems everyone is progressing very slow this race, I was very late getting to the forest where oak is, but was still up there. Just some bad rng on getting frozen back to back and not willing to alt f4. Next templar was several levels behind, and the next after that several more, where is the competition today, for one I shouldn't have been leading going that slow.

Thats rng I guess, to win you have to be willing to do whatever it takes, even if you disagree with it, I just don't have some things in me to violate. Goodluck everyone.
Rank 2-5 whole time then I made this stupid mistake... Went into flicker strike cave and got raped by 30 black dudes ( I know, this sounds wrong ).

NOTE TO SELF:
Skip chatters and flicker strike cave next race.

Decided to write a guide instead of restarting on a new character.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/56190
funny, first char died due to game desyncing at fire fury, next char made it to merveils cave with crappy gear where i found a really good unique helm
Unavailable
, died to sucide bombers while posting it to a friend. lol
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Was 2nd witch/ rank 13, died to heavy desync at lvl 24 when i was running through pyramid and suddenly instaripped as the game ignored my movement for a period of time when i was running past a cluster of the cold melee skeletons. oh well.

good run otherwise, got andvarius.

Thank GGG for the smooth gameplay...
I know it's a closed beta and you are trying to fix this for months now, but seriously, ITS ANOYING!
Last edited by Struyk on Nov 10, 2012, 7:24:47 PM
Two dc's in 5mins.....didn't survive the 2nd one.

GL to those still going.
OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara
"
neizv wrote:
Was 2nd witch/ rank 13, died to heavy desync at lvl 24 when i was running through pyramid and suddenly instaripped as the game ignored my movement for a period of time when i was running past a cluster of the cold melee skeletons. oh well.

good run otherwise, got andvarius.

Just died to desync on Cruel Brutus on rank 6, lvl 27. The race went not very good, drops were bad til Ledge Cruel, where I got my final weapon. I almost killed Brutus, his life wasn't visible anymore, then he suddenly stood behind me and my life was zero without a possibility to react.

My conclusion: Teleporting Brutus is not good as long as the game does not tell you where he is :)

good luck to all racers!

Gear/Drops:
Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
If life gives you a lemon, try and figure out a build for it.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Started bad, dying at Hailrake while was frozen :(
So finished 38th, and #8 Shadow, not bad as for me. I think if I didn't waste time I could try to get to top5 shadows.)
What a bad race, had no drops whatsoever.. made it to 5th duelist though.

Also please for the love of god fix the bug where multi-target attacks dont calculate evasion properly. Those "all miss" on cleave are freaking anoying. Mark said he had a fix 2 weeks ago, but didnt know if it made its way to beta. It hasn't :(
Last edited by Thalandor on Nov 10, 2012, 8:11:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info