(Nov 11) Four-hour Solo Hardcore Ladder Race

"
Hilbert wrote:
Who says cruel ledge? The first class to kill hillock is shadow.

And leveling on ledge is really common.

I got first last time as a mara. So not sure why its always a shadow.
wish we have races in mid of week as well sometimes...

not sure I will be able to join this one... girlfriend aggro always hit me...

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/56126
Last edited by Guilherme84 on Nov 9, 2012, 7:10:50 PM
Good old solo party races, I wonder if I will turn up to this one.. Still undecided
"
Metronomy wrote:
Good old solo party races, I wonder if I will turn up to this one.. Still undecided

Just go Marauder for the easy top 10!

you know how to ground slam right?
Will trading using the trade screen be disabled for the solo party races after 0.9.13e?
Why can''t we have a daily race? This would keep people entertained... I dont play default anymore because open beta is so close.
"
Struyk wrote:
Why can''t we have a daily race? This would keep people entertained... I dont play default anymore because open beta is so close.

agreed
Metro, what is "Solo party races"? ;)

Also, a race a day will most certainly water down the whole race-thing, and probably even less people will play, is what I think.
HoolaBandoola, creator of all things Hoola and destroyer of Rhoas.
died 3 times to hailrake then against monkeys ...
Last edited by Pam on Nov 13, 2012, 12:18:47 PM
I personally don't fight hailrake till level 8.. and even then throughout the whole map I run at an angle so I can't get frozen from off the screen. When I see the ship on the map I run away and clear all the monsters then run towards it at even more of an angle till I reach him then own from close range.. Haven't died to him since I started doing this lol..

And.. yeah trading should be disabled in solo races.

Graphics card crashed again but at least it did it without killing me. Died later in chamber of sins 3 when I ran into a dead end filled with lightning spell spell caster things.. I had time to alt f4 but didn't want to because of how my graphics card was being retarded already. I think the problem might have been that I started playing at higher resolution now I will go back to 800x600 hopefully no more crashes....
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info