Today's Updates and some Media Coverage

I will add that I had to turn every option off graphic wise or the fight was undo-able pretty much. So there are still some major issues there I think.
I've never had problems getting kicked out of the game, only at the first day of launch. There might be some stress factor on those kicks.

Last edited by LostBearz on Oct 29, 2013, 7:53:36 AM
why you make some zones so low level... now for 68 things.. have to go to maps... :S
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
I love the quote from the guy at Gamespot, "It is the game I wanted Diablo 3 to be but wasn't" :)
A little correction : the battle against Dominus is just fucking impossible.
I really hope GGG will put new supporter packs just like in beta
@Chris thank you for the info. Finally is POE getting proper notice from media. I am proud of you @GGG and i love you all. <3

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
regarding the fixes for dominus.. I disconnected as the fight started and as the fight ended.

I was lucky I didn't die. Worst part about it was having to run back from the scepter of god waypoint and not making it in time before I had to kill him again.
My game has CRASHED (not disconnected) twice during Dominus fight on Nemesis. If I perform your experiment and die a 3rd time because of this, will I get a free roll back? (I already know you will say no.) But what do I do?
I play in claymation mode 8. I first tried to solo dom and client froze up in the start of the first phase. After the patch, I still had issues. I had to pay for a boss kill. Even after dom was killed, zoning in to enter the portal for cruel caused me to crash.
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info