Interesting video about the current financial system and problems

Take a look if you are somewhat curious why so many countries have so many financial problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
Most people won't bother to watch it. Instead, they'll stay asleep, frogs in a pot of gradually boiling water. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
It's nice to have Chinese captions on English video, although it's better to have both simplified and traditional Chinese since as it's easier to attract attention from the whole Greater China region rather than just people using traditional Chinese. Traditional and simplified have similar characters but usually takes sometime to read and comprehend the other version, pretty much like American reading British English, or Shakespearean English. Anyway love your video!!

Oh yeah nvm. I didn't watch the clip, i just copied a random comment to make it look i watched it. But i guess It's alot about something we call in Sweden air castle, saying there is money where non is to be found and how national banks etc scams every one and so on and so on. Old news if you know the basics of economy. :3

BUT if It's something that i didn't know about then it would be a cool view. Just give me spoilers of things that you thought was out of the ordinary and make me "waste" 30 mins. :)
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
Last edited by Xpire on Oct 29, 2013, 3:25:58 PM
This is somewhat sensationalist and not really giving the whole picture. These people are just view whores.
Keyblades!
"
Antilurker77 wrote:
This is somewhat sensationalist and not really giving the whole picture. These people are just view whores.

So, in your view, what in the video wasn't accurate (assuming your assessment is based on actually watching the whole vid, rather than simple forum bloviating)? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"

I think they can make other videos if all they want is views.

Like Ray pointed out, I didn't hear any arguments against, just some adjectives without proof.

I'm surprised people don't care about their own money and why they are getting poorer.
"
WinWalter wrote:
Take a look if you are somewhat curious why so many countries have so many financial problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

An observation on Quantitative Easing and the markets (stock and commodities), as relate to the so-called "economic recovery":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MphzJSKEFyY

The Federal Reserve strikes again (if you are not in the US, fill in that blank with your own Central Bank). ='[.]'=
This is not bad.
Is this some Zeitgeist stuff?

Dunno if I feel like watching this.
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Is this some Zeitgeist stuff?

Dunno if I feel like watching this.

The first vid (from the OP) is about as simplified an explanation as you will find of how central banks control and manipulate the currency supply, and why there is no solution to national debt under the current system. You might find it boring, but, if you want to know what those who pull the strings of power have been doing, then it's worth watching.

The second vid (which I posted) is a brief, simple analysis of the markets under the current US Federal Reserve regime of Quantitative Easing. Three different stock markets with almost identical patterns of movement can only be evidence of manipulation, which means that anyone investing in those markets is playing a rigged game, while a commodity (Silver) behaves atypically, with price and demand diverging radically, again, evidence of a strongly-manipulated market.

Watch and learn. Or don't, which is what the Powers That Be would prefer. ='[.]'=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info