[1.3]Fireball Witch guide for beginners

I was following this guide as I'm kind of new i the game and worked pretty good for me. really good damage and a lot of crits. is it possible you can update it for the new path 1.3? thx a lot :D
Updated the guide. Some minor stuff (heralds, exemplary build) + massiv changes to CI trees especially.
thx :D
Hi, one question, why did you pick 20% crit chance on the way to 'Doom Cast' on your tree instead of 20% crit multi? (2 nodes)

You did take the first 16% spell dmg node, and 10% crit multi is even more effective.
"
noobdw wrote:
Hi, one question, why did you pick 20% crit chance on the way to 'Doom Cast' on your tree instead of 20% crit multi? (2 nodes)

You did take the first 16% spell dmg node, and 10% crit multi is even more effective.

You need a decent crit chance for the crit multi to have an impact. I also prefer having decent damage on (almost) every cast over irregular damage spikes (which you get if you stack crit multi over crit chance). It also makes damage reflect harder to handle.
Stacking crit multi can be a priority for dedicated burning builds: To get as much damage on one(1) projectile and than proliferate the burning of a single cast.

16% increased spell vs 10% crit multi: It doesn't make that much a difference (on my char it is only 30dps). Maybe i shouldn't have distributed that point so everyone could make that decision for themselves.
Hi Bada.

Will you update this build for 2.0 ?

Thank you.
"
Funadept wrote:
Hi Bada.

Will you update this build for 2.0 ?

Thank you.

No. I won't update it. I haven't played fireball in closed beta nor do i intend to play one now. Any advice/build suggestion would be a theorycraft (translate: me talking out of my ass).
Snif :(.

Thank you anyway !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info