0.9.13d Patch Notes

Version 0.9.13d
  • Fixed a bug where the Merciless PvP arena did not have the correct player resistance penalty applied.
  • Fixed a bug where the Merveil illusions would not work properly.
  • Fixed a bug where you could get around mods like "Cannot be Frozen" in PvP by using Elemental Proliferation.
  • Fixed a bug where it was difficult to scroll the passive skill screen downwards.
  • Added a buff icon for the Blinded ailment.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause special chests to spawn far too often in some areas.
  • Fixed a rare client crash that could occur when hovering over an item.
  • Portals are now greyed out in your inventory during arena PvP matches.
  • Chat and party health bars now don't draw over the top of vendor windows.
  • Fixed a bug where options would not ask for confirmation if you closed the panel by pressing O.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Hi I just meet you and this is _____
Yay for resist fix!
RegnarDrowsII - 79 DW Ranger, #6 One month race 10/16/2012
Last edited by Ceto on Nov 5, 2012, 10:46:45 PM
As always, thanks again Chris and to the development team ^_^
"
Fixed a bug that could cause special chests to spawn far too often in some areas.

I new that was coming.
The way I read the last note, I thought something was implemented to stop people asking stupid questions in global.

Way to let me down, guys.
"I'm wys ripping to the bass, tripping off my face
I'm laced, hook you with a phrase, put you in a daze
Rap-rave t-t-t-to the grave sinne binne my
Vat vyf, my piel is styf binne in jou lyf."
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.13d
  • Fixed a bug that could cause special chests to spawn far too often in some areas.

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~

Oh well, I saw that coming from a mile away. Those chests have been spawning like crazy as of late.

"
B4ronSamedi wrote:
The way I read the last note, I thought something was implemented to stop people asking stupid questions in global.

There is no such thing as a stupid question.........just the indi.......you get what I am saying.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Nov 6, 2012, 1:18:11 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.13d

Fixed a bug that could cause special chests to spawn far too often in some areas.

I must have missed those areas cause I was going to ask if they were spawning at all and if so, where.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Nov 6, 2012, 1:43:00 AM
"
B4ronSamedi wrote:

Lighten up 'Francis'.
There's devils on each side of you with bottles in their hands.
You need one more drop of poison and you'll dream of foreign lands.
"Fixed a bug where the Merveil illusions would not work properly."

I was wondering: Should those illusions persist after Merveil is dead? Seems like they'd be gone when she was. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info