[1.0.6] 1H shield infernal blow marauder/duelist with video by boxsalesman ( immortal build )

"
Nonethewiser wrote:
How much would this build benefit from being able to run double strike?

Found a nice pair of rainbowstrides. Was going to sell, reconsidering now. Would still be a while until I can get an aegis.

Running double strike isn't really a benefit , you could just run glacial hammer or heavy strike for single target instead.
IGN : boxxboxx ( Domination )
http://www.youtube.com/user/Boxsalesman?feature=mhee

Last edited by magier556 on Nov 9, 2013, 5:44:17 AM
Been following this build and it's been a breeze thus far, but right now I am on my way to Cruel Dominus, and seeing I already lost one HC char to him, I'd like to know what you guys think of my stats:

My single target dps is about 820 with dual strike and I am using a life gain on hit gem.
Also got enfeeble leveled up.

Besides taking 2-3 potions against the bleed effect with me, any other tips for that fight?
"
Arachnan_ wrote:
Been following this build and it's been a breeze thus far, but right now I am on my way to Cruel Dominus, and seeing I already lost one HC char to him, I'd like to know what you guys think of my stats:

My single target dps is about 820 with dual strike and I am using a life gain on hit gem.
Also got enfeeble leveled up.

Besides taking 2-3 potions against the bleed effect with me, any other tips for that fight?

You seem very well geared at the moment , but I'd probably do a few more levels before facing dominus , just to be on teh safe side.

"
magier556 wrote:
You seem very well geared at the moment , but I'd probably do a few more levels before facing dominus , just to be on teh safe side.

Yeah I was thinking of farming at least one or two levels more.
Do you remember what gem links you used? Currently got IB linked to life on hit and melee splash and my dual strike to increased physical damage or life on hit (depending on what fight). If I don't get any better links I will most likely just switch out melee splash for multistrike for Dominus himself. That life on hit with multistrike should be a great help in p2.

Sadly not been lucky enough to find some good 4L items, so only got one 3L and some 2L.

Thanks for the build btw, arrived in "Marauder land" now and I can start getting some more defensive nodes after reaching Resolute Technique.

One more question: did you leave the weapon specific nodes untill lategame?
They seem powerfull, but seeing I switch weapons all the time I am not sure it's worth picking them up yet.
"
Arachnan_ wrote:
"
magier556 wrote:

Do you remember what gem links you used? Currently got IB linked to life on hit and melee splash and my dual strike to increased physical damage or life on hit (depending on what fight). If I don't get any better links I will most likely just switch out melee splash for multistrike for Dominus himself. That life on hit with multistrike should be a great help in p2.

Sadly not been lucky enough to find some good 4L items, so only got one 3L and some 2L.

Thanks for the build btw, arrived in "Marauder land" now and I can start getting some more defensive nodes after reaching Resolute Technique.

They seem powerfull, but seeing I switch weapons all the time I am not sure it's worth picking them up yet.

I really just used whatever gems I had at the moment , did dominus without life gain on hit. I left the weapon specific nodes till like lvl 60 , at that point I found a decent sword so I specced into 5 sword nodes. ThEn I saved up for a very nice mace , and respecced to mace. If you save up for a very good weapon you'll probably never find a selffound upgrade anymore. So you can start looking for mace-specific ( or whatever weapon you prefer ) in trades, and not have to respec again.

Last edited by magier556 on Nov 10, 2013, 8:11:48 AM
"
magier556 wrote:
"
Arachnan_ wrote:
"
magier556 wrote:

I really just used whatever gems I had at the moment , did dominus without life gain on hit. I left the weapon specific nodes till like lvl 60 , at that point I found a decent sword so I specced into 5 sword nodes. ThEn I saved up for a very nice mace , and respecced to mace. If you save up for a very good weapon you'll probably never find a selffound upgrade anymore. So you can start looking for mace-specific ( or whatever weapon you prefer ) in trades, and not have to respec again.

Any reason to go mace over sword? increased stun on enemies? Better passive tree nodes?
I'm still pretty new at this game. So I don't really understand what skills I should use to use this guide?
"
kallell wrote:

Any reason to go mace over sword? increased stun on enemies? Better passive tree nodes?

Mace has the option to switch to glacial hammer for ele reflect maps( which is quite a bit slower but is 100% safe for ele reflect )

Nice guide!
How about to use the anvil amulet?
"
Salchi wrote:
Nice guide!
How about to use the anvil amulet?

We need spell block , anvil would make us too weak against spells and this build is built to have no weaknesses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info