why is scion..

"
Marxis wrote:
But the Shadow IS a scumbag...

...With bad posture...

"
Marxis wrote:
Also, she knew why Fidelitas changed because she can "Connect" With Wraeclast's more corrupted Creatures, like The Dweller of The Deep, Brutus, Merveil and her daughters, and so on. When she killed the White Beast, her dialogue states she saw a man through the Animal's eyes, who I would suspect is the main reason The White Beast was turned mad.

Okay, I can buy that. Still seems redundant to the exposition Helena provides, but I never listen to that, anyway, since Helena's voice makes the Scion's seem soothing and dulcet, in comparison. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
fourthx wrote:
"
The better question is why does Scion get pants and the templar gets a half toga cloth?

Priests don't like pants, they get in the way of recreational activities...

i remember getting a probation for something similar ;)

+1 man
"
AintCare wrote:
"
fourthx wrote:
"
The better question is why does Scion get pants and the templar gets a half toga cloth?

Priests don't like pants, they get in the way of recreational activities...

i remember getting a probation for something similar ;)

+1 man

The Templar's unsanctioned recreational activities were part of the reason he was exiled.
Especially the time when Dominus caught the Templar on his skateboard rail sliding around the Upper Sceptre.

When Dominus tried to confront him, the Templar fakie flipped past the blackguards, did a wallie over Dominus, gapped the stairs down and rolled away clean.

If you look closely (after surviving a battle with Dominus) at the very lip of the Upper Sceptre, you will see where they installed anti-grinding devices to prevent any more recreational shenanigans.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
AnaLoGMunKy wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Why is Scion... Knowledgeable about lore usually revealed by NPCs? Girl told me all about Fidelitas and why he got changed... Without anybody ever telling her. =0[.]o=

Because she is well taught and as her intro on the ship says, she excelled in all aspects. Which fits with her character being able to do anything.

She is by far my fave char along with the ranger... I would love to play them together, at the same time, with both hands.

Sorry, but that info came directly from Maligaro's journal, something to which the Scion had no access before killing Fidelitas. It's simply poor scripting. ='[.]'=

Not bad scripting... if you hear Scion's lines when fighting the Deep Dweller, she said she's connected to that corrupted creature. She can feel what it feels.

Likewise I think Scion was connected to Fidelitas and realize why he turned out this way.

And no one mentioned Scion's wearing shoes on top of her boots? I'm pretty sure that's a pair of white boots instead of white socks, because if you zoom all the way in, they have short heels.
"
BearCares wrote:
Where does the myth come from that women who show themselves off somehow lack character... from jealous women and sexually repressed men that's who. I'm out. /mic dropped

Amen!
Last edited by EpsilonWhale on Oct 29, 2013, 1:34:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info