List of items that can be dropped outside maps.

"
dandan88 wrote:
It was just a way to say that they lowered some level zones so you can only get the high required level uniques the very highest level zones. Stuff like Auxium, Kaoms, Lionseye Remorse can only be found in the very last zones in the game, or maps. They didn't specifically mean "Maps" as in the ones you put in the Eternal Lab device.

^
This.
Nothing else has changed, except re-arranging areas' levels and the fact now some high lvl uniques don't meet the requirements of the most exploited zone (Lun3). And new areas are not fun for most of the MF builds to farm in. That's it.
I bet a finger we'll see shavs from docks, if didn't happen already.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
^

If that's really the case then GGG really should confirm it!
yeah clarification from GGG is welcome.
IGN TylordRampage
"
torturo wrote:
"
dandan88 wrote:
It was just a way to say that they lowered some level zones so you can only get the high required level uniques the very highest level zones. Stuff like Auxium, Kaoms, Lionseye Remorse can only be found in the very last zones in the game, or maps. They didn't specifically mean "Maps" as in the ones you put in the Eternal Lab device.

^
This.
Nothing else has changed, except re-arranging areas' levels and the fact now some high lvl uniques don't meet the requirements of the most exploited zone (Lun3). And new areas are not fun for most of the MF builds to farm in. That's it.
I bet a finger we'll see shavs from docks, if didn't happen already.

I disagree. It's pretty obvious that you can't drop ilvl 71 item outside maps (you still can drop ilvl 70 from dominius and some others). The end game non-map area is lvl 68 just like lunaris 3 before patch.
This is what GGG wrote in patch notes:
"Some of the rarest Unique items can NOW only drop from end-game Maps."

You see that "now" ? Means something has changed. End-game maps are also pretty related to maps you put in eternal lab, they would called it instances otherwise. And again why would they even write this in patch notes?

Last edited by CookieVortex on Oct 28, 2013, 10:42:02 AM
Got this all outside maps.
Pillar of the caged god,Facebreakers,Doedre's Damning,and

Sry if they we're mentioned already,didn't have time to go through all posts
"
CookieVortex wrote:

I disagree. It's pretty obvious that you can't drop ilvl 71 item outside maps (you still can drop ilvl 70 from dominius and some others). The end game non-map area is lvl 68 just like lunaris 3 before patch.

You can be right just if they set ilvl requirements on specific items. It's possible, yes.
But I think you are confused about lvl requirements and ilvl. Kaom can drop for example, in any 68 area (there is non-map 68) and can be ilvl 68-71 in this area, depending on what kind of mob dropped it. Or at least it could before release.
We'll keep this post alive and we'll figure it out.
P.S. If we see shav drop in docks, then nothing has changed. Except that current 68 farming areas are the MF-er's nightmare.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Oct 28, 2013, 11:59:15 AM
Keep this thread alive and full list will fill up quickly.

Last edited by CookieVortex on Oct 28, 2013, 12:10:05 PM
from docks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info