PvP Feedback

I copied my reply from another post where you discussed this, for GGG's sake.

"
oowarpigoo wrote:
also guardians should be considered 'players' so people stop 1 shotting them self vs bramblejack guardians, since the pvp damage penaty isnt applied to dmg you do to minions (i assume) the damage that is reflected back is much more than it should be and is pretty broken in teh current state.

I think why the damage is being scaled so high is because the bramblejack is being paired with the punishment curse. So you have the 40% from bramble plus 65% from a 20/20 punishment.

Bramble is based on damage taken though, and punishment on damage dealt, so they aren't exactly comparable in that regard. Still, they are highly synergistic.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Jul 6, 2014, 5:01:16 PM
dont know how it exactly works, but top crit daggers build can oneshot themself hitting the guardiand even with non linked whirling blades, so if you oneshot yourslef with ur main attack skill i think it work correctly in terms of dmg calculations.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
Last edited by tempallo on Jul 6, 2014, 5:49:27 PM
"
tempallo wrote:
dont know how it exactly works, but top crit daggers build can oneshot themself hitting the guardiand even with non linked whirling blades, so if you oneshot yourslef with ur main attack skill i think it work correctly in terms of dmg calculations.

Good on those crit dagger builds. They need a counter. :p

Makes them more careful anyways. They can't just flicker to the first thing they see on screen.
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
I copied my reply from another post where you discussed this, for GGG's sake.

"
oowarpigoo wrote:
also guardians should be considered 'players' so people stop 1 shotting them self vs bramblejack guardians, since the pvp damage penaty isnt applied to dmg you do to minions (i assume) the damage that is reflected back is much more than it should be and is pretty broken in teh current state.

I think why the damage is being scaled so high is because the bramblejack is being paired with the punishment curse. So you have the 40% from bramble plus 65% from a 20/20 punishment.

Bramble is based on damage taken though, and punishment on damage dealt, so they aren't exactly comparable in that regard. Still, they are highly synergistic.

So if the guardian has like no defenses, and the reflect is based on damage taken, it would reflect more damage? (Bramblejack is a plate vest.)

"
FIreskull wrote:

So if the guardian has like no defenses, and the reflect is based on damage taken, it would reflect more damage? (Bramblejack is a plate vest.)

Ya. The less armour, and thus more damage taken, would result in more damage reflected back.
viper strike CI new meta in pvp.... All hp builds RIP against any crit build running the new viper strike..

please GGG think of the consequences of your actions, forcing people to build CI in pvp is not at all good for build diversity.

http://i.imgur.com/5e9dZCS.jpg
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
That new viper strike is just insane. Crit with it and I cant really see any hp based build survive. Maybe it is more balanced in lld though.
"

Chris wrote:
"Viper Strike now has a 50% chance to deal 240% of the attack's damage as chaos damage over eight seconds. The effect duration won’t be refreshed by new attacks, but there is no limit to how many Viper Strike debuffs an enemy can have on them."

I really dont know what they are thinking about the consequences for PVP when doing such things. Only CI will be save. Puncture and Chaos DOT, have fun.
Sure, Viper Strike could screw all life-based PvP builds. On the other hand, it could be fine if GGG nerfs its damage scaling for PvP. We have no idea what it's going to be like so why not wait before complaining...

If it's OP, you'll see me running around in Sarn pwning you life bitches ;)
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

Last edited by Bhai on Aug 16, 2014, 11:42:23 AM
"
Bhaisabh wrote:
Sure, Viper Strike could screw all life-based PvP builds. On the other hand, it could be fine if GGG nerfs its damage scaling for PvP. We have no idea what it's going to be like so why not wait before complaining...

If it's OP, you'll see me running around in Sarn pwning you life bitches ;)

That's the problem, could. I highly doubt they nerfed the scaling of that gem, and also with this patch crit flicker gets even stronger. Yay, am I right

It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info