Arc

"effective dps" lol... The only relevant information is tooltip dps + lightning pen info, the rest is bullshit.
IGN TylordRampage
Arc feels weak,

I have bought a lvl 20 arc gem plus dual wield two 90 lightning damage and 15 cast speed wands and my dps is still only 9,8k. WTF i have invested 4ex in this char and have 9k tooltip dps.

This spell needs some kind of buff or at least allow it to be scaled better with currency!

Last edited by avoid_pestilence on Mar 28, 2015, 1:42:54 PM
"
Arc feels weak,

I have bought a lvl 20 arc gem plus dual wield two 90 lightning damage and 15 cast speed wands and my dps is still only 9,8k. WTF i have invested 4ex in this char and have 9k tooltip dps.

This spell needs some kind of buff or at least allow it to be scaled better with currency!

Those are only ok wands, nothing crazy, you're probably on a 5L, probably not that high level yet, probably supports and auras aren't 20, the rest of your gear might be bad, or poor tree, or poor links... Point is, instead of blaming GGG, look what YOU can do to fix it.

If I got 27K DPS without even HAVING a wand/dagger/sceptre, you can get much higher.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Mar 31, 2015, 6:04:49 AM
TL;DR :

Better nerf Arc, honestly.
"
Arc feels weak,

So it hits for 10k? If there is 3 enemies, you hit for 30-40k, and it starts shocking.
Do you even mechanics?
Sometimes diamond happens
Spoiler

Sometimes echo happens
Spoiler

:) I love big numbers. And these aren't even dual battery yet iirc.

P.S. I killed atziri with this char. Fastest map cleaner probably.

I still think arc is the most OP skill by itself in game.
O_o almost 8 casts/s without echo? How the F?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
103 pages, and I am afraid the info I will find base on my own understanding is not accurate.

Arc + Chain.

say Arc will chain 2 times.
me--A-->B-->C
total : 3 targets (or 3 hits) [am i right here?]

Arc + Chain :
me--A--?
from my understanding, Arc will chain like it normally do, and will 'support chain' along the way.
me--A-->B-->C AND from A will chain 2 times, from B 2 times, and C 2 times, resulting in
(A+2)+(B+2)+(C+2) = 9 hits.

other way I can think of is, Arc will chain 2 times, and 'chain support' 2 times after that, totaling 5 hits.
or, it will 'support chain' 2 times from A(main/first target), continue to B and C, totaling 5 times.

finally, in terms of dps, will it be beneficial supporting Arc with Chain?
as much as people would orgasm want and love case of arc -> (a+2) + (b+2) + (c+2)

the reality is arc -> a+b+c+d+e
"
silumit wrote:
O_o almost 8 casts/s without echo? How the F?

Look at his life and ES.
Standard DPS warriors.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info