=[1.1.3]= The New Overpowered (UPDATED!) New Build HERE!

I'm really enjoying this build mate, very nice. Before this I never know evasion has this potential.

Personally I use swirling blade for utility. Also I use atziri step for more Spell dodge.
Also I use 2% life leech on gloves/two rings 6% total so you can get rid of life leech on BOR. I don't have mirrored sword so it's a good way to up my dps.

Also with lvl19 reduce mana this build can run two 40% aura and one 60%. I run hatred/purity of elements/vitality. Soul taker is really amazing.

Very nice build man. Looking forward to your other builds!
"
naderni wrote:
I'm really enjoying this build mate, very nice. Before this I never know evasion has this potential.

Personally I use swirling blade for utility. Also I use atziri step for more Spell dodge.
Also I use 2% life leech on gloves/two rings 6% total so you can get rid of life leech on BOR. I don't have mirrored sword so it's a good way to up my dps.

Also with lvl19 reduce mana this build can run two 40% aura and one 60%. I run hatred/purity of elements/vitality. Soul taker is really amazing.

yes atziri steps are the better option for better spell mitigation. i just have a fetish for frenzy and atk spd so i use darkrays :D

if i could get life leech on my rings and gloves i'd do the very same thing, but the other stats i require on my rings and such are so specific that i haven't been able to get any life leech yet. but yes once you get 2-4-6% life leech you can run without LGoH 90% of the time, and only swap it in for those troublesome map mods or bosses you're not 100% confident against.

hmm you can run two 40% and a 60% without any mana reservation passives or alphas? i might have to recheck my char and resistances and whatnot. right now im running 3x purity but if i could i'd like to block out one of them and run hatred or haste.
i'll have to hop on this weekend or something and take another look see, as well as update the front page build and numbers since my change.
i definitely like having the aura reservation nodes out for the more HP, because it is a LOT more hp which helps mostly with not getting frozen as often.

glad you like the build - its definitely super fun when you have the means (soul taker).
"
Junkx wrote:
"
naderni wrote:

yes atziri steps are the better option for better spell mitigation. i just have a fetish for frenzy and atk spd so i use darkrays :D

if i could get life leech on my rings and gloves i'd do the very same thing, but the other stats i require on my rings and such are so specific that i haven't been able to get any life leech yet. but yes once you get 2-4-6% life leech you can run without LGoH 90% of the time, and only swap it in for those troublesome map mods or bosses you're not 100% confident against.

hmm you can run two 40% and a 60% without any mana reservation passives or alphas? i might have to recheck my char and resistances and whatnot. right now im running 3x purity but if i could i'd like to block out one of them and run hatred or haste.
i'll have to hop on this weekend or something and take another look see, as well as update the front page build and numbers since my change.
i definitely like having the aura reservation nodes out for the more HP, because it is a LOT more hp which helps mostly with not getting frozen as often.

glad you like the build - its definitely super fun when you have the means (soul taker).

Yeah I would love to have 10 frenzy charges as well... so this is the epic boot I vaaled
Spoiler

with a lvl19 reduced mana and no mana reservation nodes/alpha you can run three auras(1*60%+2*40%), I found out just last night. This build of frenzy is very gear dependent as it needs BOR/dual wield/block ammy/atziri step, it requires a lot of resistance on rings to cap 75% so I cant run without purity of elements. the other one I choose vitality to make regen a bit better. Personal preference I take heart of oak for a lil bit of more regen, and because mitigation for physical dmg is almost zero it helps with stun a lot.

I spent a lot of time shopping around/yolo exalted these two rings
Spoiler
with another 2% on gloves you can run without LGOH or LL on mapping. Also attack speed/physical dmg on gloves is a boost to dps.

I think 30k+dps for any build is overkill for mapping. The ultimate goal would be to run atziri with this build. Mitigation is a problem cos when we do get hit it hurts a lot.

I'm thinking about

to enfeeble/temporal chain, and a gem combination of whirling blade+curse on hit+enfeeble for the fight. Havent tested it just a thought.

PS: to run lvl19 purity of elements you do need both +30 intel nodes and 20int on the gear. The tree doesnt provide enough strength either so at least some str on one piece of gear. But the extreme fast attack speed+wirling blade around is really addictive to play. Hope it can be used to run atziri one day as well.

Last edited by naderni on Apr 24, 2014, 10:23:52 AM
alright - so ya i've swapped out purity of fire for hatred again, or haste if i just want even more blazing and hilarious atk spd, using 40/40/60 auras on just reduced mana, 10 mana left over...perfect.

this changes my resistances slightly and right now i can't seem to find a better belt for anything cheaper than 200 exalts because anything better than my belts, tailored to my needs, are mirror worthy belts....so i guess i'll be fine with 72% fire res right now.
i haven't been playing this game much recently, but i'll be sure to update all the numbers and gear on my build shortly.

another interesting thing - the build of the week build has a similar tree to mine and fills out the proposed template nicely, and to no surprise does amazingly well defensively with a lightning coil attached. just another build that can use evasion/dodge and be an absolute end game beast.
i doubt the guy has ever seen this thread or anything, but he definitely saw the strength in the ranger start and went from there - cudos to him and his kickass build.
Last edited by iRace82 on Apr 29, 2014, 9:52:43 AM
updated

i think im pretty much optimized to the max on this build, as much as i currently care to squeeze out anyway. the new unique sword looks hilarious though if coupled with 10 frenzy charges like i could do with it....dual wielding them could get +240% lightning dmg, that would be ridiculous.
"
Junkx wrote:
the new unique sword (...) dual wielding them could get +240% lightning dmg

What new unique sword are you talking about?

Ah, found it. Yeah, sounds prttey fun.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on May 1, 2014, 3:17:25 AM
im currently theory crafting a new build based upon http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909344 that guys build, which is a video showing off his crazy mjolner cast on hit discharge build.

i've done some theory crafting with the tree and gear and i can make this build work as an evasion based build. it takes some VERY specific gear but i can get the required stats and resistances to make this thing work.
its based on the concept of using mjolner as a cast on hit, and the new unique sword for the increased lightning dmg via frenzy charges which will be generated by the basic use of the skill as well as blood rage.

i can make it work, and im going to start trying to acquire the necessary gear for it which will probably take me a very long time, if possible at all. we'll see.
i could probably get whats required if i sold some of my mains stuff, but i really don't want to resort to that. i'll consider it...i'll consider retiring my current main and start a new build project since i have my main at like 98% optimization.
Last edited by iRace82 on May 3, 2014, 2:09:46 PM
yup im gonna sell my loadout, work to shift my build into something else...shop is here
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/914233
how come no vaal pact anymore? Is that node really that bad now? I always felt like this build was meant to be instant healing over regen
"
vortex315 wrote:
how come no vaal pact anymore? Is that node really that bad now? I always felt like this build was meant to be instant healing over regen

this build was instantly healing with life gain on hit and 20 atks per second. coupled with normal life leech (was trying to craft rings with 2% each) and its high DPS you'd regen fast enough for anything since you hardly ever took damage to begin with you'd definitely be full hp by the time you got hit again.

no, vaal pact is not worth it anymore. mostly because it moved positions. if it didn't move i'd probably would have still used it but couldn't sac anything for the extra 7 or 8 passives w/e it was.

im almost done obtaining gear and gems for my transition build which i'll post when im ready. it is absolutely hilarious and amazing so far tho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info