[ACT IV] The Domination - Casual Guild (?/160) - Rebirth of the DOMI

Would love to get into a guild, just started playing again i hardly know any1
Hi, i would like to join you. I recently returned to playing PoE after playing a hunter in the beta (lvl 77). I now started a summoner witch which is currently level 67. My ingame is "Screlles". I would be glad to hear from you otherwise have a nice day.
i think being in a guild would be a great experience. i'd love to join your guild!
I would love to join the guild. Hope I'm not to late I started playing 4 or 5 days ago and love the game.

Thanks for looking.

You can contact me in game as - Bloodrift

Once a Marine always a Marine.
Last edited by CodeNameISS on Dec 21, 2013, 1:41:59 PM
Hello, I'd really like to join the guild! I'm from Italy, my max level is a 68 marauder in dom league.
KroninFear in game.
Would love to join. Grogthan in game. Have three characters I play, two regularly.
The guild sounds like a good fun group. I'm in if you'll have me. I have 4 or 5 characters in the 40s and 50s as I really like testing builds and powerleveling. Currently leveling an IIR/IIQ summoner (lvl 49 currently), and this is a build I hope to take through the endgame. So, if you'll wait for me, I'll soon "qualify"!

I play tons and can't get enough. Been playing a month. I love helping out others and chatting.

-Biomirth (Choamz is IGN of current character)

Let me know!
After a little cleanup of the members that didn't retroactively matched the new requirement...

"
...to ensure dedication to the game, you need to possess a character of satisfying level (lvl ~70) on your account (not necessarily in Domination if you just came back to PoE).

...9 spots were cleared and are now available :)
Hey! I am rather new too Path of Exile, And would like too get some people too do nemesis runs with, perhaps not the crazy rushed ones too. Anyway, i would like too join the guild and my character is Wenthalethel.
I am fairly new to the game and just stumbled upon the guild forums.

Looking for a casual guild that I can hang out with and learn this game.

I am dedicated RPG player. Played Diablo 2 on and off for over 10 years. Played worthless Diablo 3 and so forth. Love the build possibilities in this game and can't wait to play more.

I play one character with a buddy whenever he is on that stays at the same levels. And I have a shadow on my own at level 47. Currently my ranger is 44. Prob be in mid 50's by end of tonight with my shadow. Been reading a lot and really interested in the game.

Anyways let me know if there is room. If so send team speak info my way please :D
Casual AF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info