<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Joining ACE will be the best decision you make the entire time you play POE and yes, that includes the one time you decided to ID that DD box in a breach because you just had that feeling..
When I joined ACE I felt at home straight away. There are people everyone can relate to, even me with my questionable humor and 1/10 social skills I immediately found my place.
I'd recommend joining at the beginning of the league when we are most active! Legacy looks like one of the best leagues yet so make sure you apply!
Just hit 100 in BHC, feelsgoodman! Final character profile:

Spoiler

Last edited by RichardFox on Feb 24, 2017, 3:51:06 PM
if your looking for an AU based guild this is the place for you. I can assure you that you will fit in and make new friends very quickly no matter your skill level. ACE is a very welcoming community and you will find that out very quickly if you spend some time in the discord. I assure you the guild is very active and has multiple members who really do push the game to its limits. so whether your a newer player or a veteran that is looking to take poe to the next level ace is the place for you.
Was looking for some sub-100-ping regulars to play with and got way more instead! Very friendly group of people with lots of spicy bantz. If you're looking for a guild with a competitive spirit, without getting yelled out for forgetting to pick up the key at piety, make sure to apply~!

Spoiler
jk if u forget the key ur'e a banned

/100
ACE Newsletter #69 is out!

Featuring:

• Legacy League
• Guild news
• Member promotions
• Know Your Guildie - tonysl4rk
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Now is the best time to apply to ACE before the new league starts.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
4 days to go!
3 days to go!
Breach was a very successful league for ACE.

We had great VoIP retention with ~20 members in there for the first six weeks during our On-season period. We can see things taper off from this point as our Off-Season kicks in - the final six weeks of a league. You can see the details in the graph below. Note that we usually have at least twice as many people in-game as we do in voice comms.

If you want to join an active, social guild for Legacy and play on the Australia Gateway apply now!

ACE Discord VoIP usage for Breach League
One more sleep!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info