Cast when Stunned

Post your feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Oct 4, 2022, 9:19:43 AM
first :)
when i first saw this gems, i tought about CI
there is a lot of potential in that gem with CI build
didn't test it yet but once my char leveled ill try to find best combination
Does this work on Block? (IIRC block is considered a form of stun).

If so, much fun is to be had.
"
Falcord wrote:
Does this work on Block? (IIRC block is considered a form of stun).

If so, much fun is to be had.

I don't think so as "Block and Stun Recovery" are 2 separate things , but i guess you could make a CI character without stun immunity just with lots of stun recovery and put Cast on Stun + spell + some dmg boost in every item slot just to cast 6 spells when you get stunned and annihilate everything around you - ofc only physical can stun you so on alternate weapon you should have some cast on dmg taken against caster mobs

as a cast on damage skill user, i find this skill useless as it requires me to get stunned and its not a 100% proc.

this skill needs 100% proc and perhaps provide other SIGNIFICANT bonuses for people to even consider using it.

as an immune to stun player, i will not be using it ;)
[Removed by Support]
"
exsea wrote:
as a cast on damage skill user, i find this skill useless as it requires me to get stunned and its not a 100% proc.

this skill needs 100% proc and perhaps provide other SIGNIFICANT bonuses for people to even consider using it.

as an immune to stun player, i will not be using it ;)

But it doesnt have damage reduction as cast on damage taken
For some reason it fires spells in a random direction making any form of projectile damage spell totally useless:( Maybe could be nice with molten though.

Edit: On a second thought I would prefer casting molten by myself before rather then having it auto cast after I needed it. Not to mention the wasted linked socket this support gem takes.
Last edited by Grildrak on Oct 26, 2013, 6:41:17 PM
I'm going to say what we're all thinking: this gem is probably redundant. We already have Cast on Death.
Keep in mind all the trigger gems are automatic - casting Molten shell for example makes your character stop and the cast time is like 1 sec , with any trigger gem you can run and just gem the spell for free while running - ofc molten shell is better on cast when damage taken but i imagine some1 could make this gem work aswell
lightning warp + molten shell + knockback totem

on CI characters cannot get stunlocked by little mobs anymore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info