Cast when Damage Taken

"
krassi3000 wrote:
oh my god its so annoying that everyone "wants this thing nerved".. why??

"ohhh its so OP this must be nerved" .. no sir i dondt like it.. its so more fun to play with this.. so ruin the fun please ;)

by the way 2x the gem is super cool i got 6 skills with it now ;)

I'm not "everyone", I never would cry for nerfs in a game where the fun is to slay monsters as fast as possible. THEY have to suffer and die, now us. :D
I don't find the gem to powerful, because it has drawbacks like a increased trigger value as more you level it, this can be a problem if you want to trigger the gem as much as possible. Keep the gem low level is one method but this again bites with the reduced damage by the gem at low levels. So people have to use 2 gems and make compromises.
my Marauder also don't have much base Mana, so I can't level up the gem much at all.
Last edited by Fusion_Power on Oct 28, 2013, 8:08:58 PM
Does anyone know if this gem triggers with the damage you deal to yourself with blood rage / rightous fire? Or blood magic, for that matter.
Found a second one of those and now im confused ...
The first one is CODT + Endu Cry + Decoy Totem + Molten Shell = GREAT !

The second one ... i can use for some auto cursing (i curse "manualy too" but for some mobs i missed) but that seems like waste.

Will a second endu cry help to build up charges faster or will both share the cooldown?

I play a scion with a amazing 60 int. Guess coldsnap is pointless because the damage will be to low to do anything, isnt it?

Any other possible uses for it or just sell it?
I personally think this Support Gem (in it's current form) is the best thing to come out of version 1.0.0. I only started using it last night and it's just made the game so much more enjoyable by not having to cast Curses/Enduring Cry/Molten Shell all the time.

hehe well @Fusion_Power your right, thats what i also experience.. i dondt have to press buttons every 5-10 seconds to trigger my moltenshell ,endurance cry and other stuff like a circus monkey and suddenly.... its more fun again.. slaying the hell out of everything fulltime ;)

ah and @BRavich ..nope ..it doesnt do anything on block, since u dondt get damage, thats why i cant use it for my shocking curse, since sometimes it takes some time even with lots of enemies around me until something happens (73/69 block)

soo shock curse manually , then lightning strike buttplugs with lots of shocking, and when they hit me they get 100% shock all around me with elemental proliblabla and shocknova, and some nice temp chains (didnt know before that they increase the duration of shock and stuff 50% longer).

well anything smallfry stuff is dead in less than 5 seconds ;), mostly faster, in the new levels nearly one hitor two hits

best thing ever in 1.00 and 2 of em is a perfect sacrifice for another attack skill wich i normally dondt use often (frenzy).

my captain_scheisse (german for "shit") is now captain shock , and my 10k less tooltip damage without any aura is no problem, i guess my captain is doing waaaaay much more damage now with extremly higher survivability.
Last edited by krassi3000 on Oct 28, 2013, 11:34:38 PM
Where is this gem found?
"
krassi3000 wrote:
hehe well @Fusion_Power your right, thats what i also experience.. i dondt have to press buttons every 5-10 seconds to trigger my moltenshell ,endurance cry and other stuff like a circus monkey and suddenly.... its more fun again.. slaying the hell out of everything fulltime ;)

I now have also "Detonate Dead" linked, mainly for testing. Dominus uses Corpse explosion (besides tons of other mean things) so if I had this known earlier I may have died less at him in destroying the corpses and maybe do some damage with that. But Can't level up much because Detonate Dead nees alot of Dex which my Marauder don't has.

"
smithpaul60 wrote:
Where is this gem found?

Quest Reward Act 3 Merciless, Library quest. There you also find the "Multistrike" gem and I really thought what to use first. :D But every class has the same rewards at this quest so you can have them all if you want. ^^
Last edited by Fusion_Power on Oct 28, 2013, 8:16:03 PM
lvl 1 cast on damage taken + lvl 1 immortal call (no endurance charges just the base duration) + cold snap + increased duration. nuff said
Last edited by bigdirty on Oct 28, 2013, 8:34:59 PM
"
bigdirty wrote:
lvl 1 cast on damage taken + lvl 1 immortal call (no endurance charges just the base duration) + cold snap + increased duration. nuff said

0.3sec phys invul? useful...
"
etrensce wrote:
"
bigdirty wrote:

0.3sec phys invul? useful...

Its more about breaking the attacks/stun/frozen. why don't you try it before you knock it?
Last edited by bigdirty on Oct 28, 2013, 9:28:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info