Scion 2h mace spectral throw build guide. [HC/Nemesis]

Here is the tree I planned for my Acrobatics Spectral Throw Scion with 2H axe in Nemesis:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecCcQR-BLMFLQW1BfkTTBQgFE0V8BmGGlUi6iftKk0wTzBxMZ4yATIJMn41kjboOkI6UjpYOuE8LT8nQKBFlkrIS3hMMkz_TeNQR1ivWlJgS2EhYetkUmSjZadsRm6qcmxyqXTteA16U3rvfNl9W4TvhxmHKYjxks2S85WblwabJptdm7WeuaIAo4qmV6cwqJqpaKlurEesWayqr2yyGbXytz7Bo8M6xKLE9sWKxqLGrspKzerPetQj3ajiYeKA52Po1uss8B_yRfKX977-Cv6P
GGG fanboy
Last edited by h55d on Oct 23, 2013, 10:24:29 PM
lol, that's pretty much the build I'm playing with, without doing much planning. :D
Took berserking though, it is SO good. Also Shaper and Sentinel, but might respec these sometime.
gonna need some DEX to level ST...
Leveling ST seems like a big waste at least form 1-6 so far. :-(
The damage increase is very very small, just mana cost go up.

The big decision for me is:
Give up Hatred+Determination (on mana) for Bloodmagic (get rid of mana issues and no need for a bloodmagic gem - free one link!)
Ive been trying to maximize the dps and the nodes i like, tell me what you think. If you like Blood Magic, you could even take that, as it is really close (3 nodes) but i like auras, so i probably wont
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecEswUtCZYOPBNMFCAUTRmGGYoaVRqPG8gm-CcLJyAn7SmlKk0tgzBPMHcyCTJ-NZI26DpSOuE8LT8nQKBCo0MxRZZKyEwyTP9N404qUEdYr1pSXhNgS2EhZFJko2WnZfBqk2xGbqpybHKpdO12CHgNeu982X1bhO-HKYdqiI-I8Y1-ks2S85StlZuXBptdm7WeuZ_LoSKiAKJAplenMKiaqWipbqxHrKqvbLXytkG3Pre2vqfAD8GjwzrEosT2xYrGrspKzZjSTdLq1e3exuJh4oDnY-pi6wnrLPAf8kXyl_T49tr3vvsJ_In-Cv6P
Last edited by coldhandslol on Oct 24, 2013, 4:01:25 AM
"
return33 wrote:
Leveling ST seems like a big waste at least form 1-6 so far. :-(
The damage increase is very very small, just mana cost go up.

The big decision for me is:
Give up Hatred+Determination (on mana) for Bloodmagic (get rid of mana issues and no need for a bloodmagic gem - free one link!)

No need for blood magic with this kind of physical damage. Just get some mana leech on gear and you can spam.
GGG fanboy
Why do you neglect projectile damage and add melee damage? Spectral throw is a projectile, it does scale with things that increase your WEAPON damage, but not your melee damage. And it most definitely scales with things that increase projectile damage so all those nodes bellow the scion starting area is definitely worth taking...
"
Mundus6 wrote:
Why do you neglect projectile damage and add melee damage? Spectral throw is a projectile, it does scale with things that increase your WEAPON damage, but not your melee damage. And it most definitely scales with things that increase projectile damage so all those nodes bellow the scion starting area is definitely worth taking...

small nodes, not worth points

Will be updating the build a bit when i get home from work.
You take 4 worthless nodes to the left of the tree, melee damage does nothing, imo get sentinel instead 24% armor is nothing to sneeze at, also berserk is a must.

I mean you gotta get out of the tree to get to huge amount of health nodes to the left considering melee damage is useless just go down then left.
Last edited by Mundus6 on Oct 24, 2013, 1:13:10 PM
I'm liking my sword build a bit better than this. Check it out, a few posts down. Let me know what ya think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info