Everything you need to know about Release (and Guilds)

"
Guilds start with 30 member slots and you can purchase sets of 10 extra slots for 100 points ($1 each).

Game isn't pay to win they said.
so CI RF is possible now? Or does it require life?
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
"
The 1.0.0 patch notes that we posted yesterday contained some incomplete information about how we changed Righteous Fire. The correct patch note is:
The damage bonus now starts at 40% instead of 30%, but only increases by 1% per level, instead of 3%. Righteous Fire now burns nearby monsters and the character based on a percentage of life and a percentage of energy shield of the caster.

Lol whut? So how in the hell anyone is supposed to do eng-game maps as a caster OTHER THAN the dual totem sporker???

Are you kidding me?
IGN Kinnat (S) / Sihaam (S) / Aedhammair (S) / Ranulfr (S)
☄ 1.0.0 The Butchery of Mages Patch
Can't wait !

"
"
Guilds start with 30 member slots and you can purchase sets of 10 extra slots for 100 points ($1 each).

Game isn't pay to win they said.

How is it pay to win? Quality > Quantity.
Last edited by Obso1337 on Oct 23, 2013, 6:20:56 AM
"
Guilds start with 30 member slots

Remains one important question:

Is a Member a char or an account? If it is just a char then guilds will fill up very quickly, if its an account (with all it chars) then even the free 30 Member slots will be enough for smaller guilds.
Last edited by Bekador on Oct 23, 2013, 6:22:25 AM
I'm curious about this one thing, now that Path of Exile is going live officially with 1.0.0, will there be a total server wipe for the launch? I'm asking because I assume this would be the way to do it, since a "new" game launches, players wouldn't expect getting in the game on day 1 and seeing high level characters & such...
What about the new passive tree? When are we going to have acces to it?

Astounding!
Asus TUF B450-PLUS GAMING - AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - ASUS GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB - Windows 10 Pro - 32GB DDR4 - Samsung 250GB 970 EVO SSD
So in the new patch it will be easier to run righteous fire if you are pure life? because the ES section of the self harming damage doesn't apply? or does the highest take precedence?

When the patch is applied, this website will be updated, will the website also be down for the three hour period? or just the time it takes to apply the release patch?

If it comes back online straight away, then we get 3 hours to theory craft :D
"
dehogynem wrote:
What about the new passive tree? When are we going to have acces to it?
I'd expect that to be 3 hours before the release. The website Skilldrasil is directly linked to the game files, if they change to 1.0.0, so will the tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info