Everything you need to know about Release (and Guilds)

Release is amazing!. New AWESOME location
and...
and...
I can't count this! :)
Really, really, REALLY GOOD JOB GGG!.
I LOVE THIS GAME!.
CASUAL GAMER
Congratulations GGG!!!
Hello, GGG

Why Path of Exile not available for Russian users in Steam? Game will be available later?

P.S. Thanks for the great patch and game.
"
you changed most gem costs to 60%, please fix to a more reasonable amount like 50% maximum please.

there are more reduction passives available now (apparently) so the overall goal is you can still get he same amount of "benefit" from auras, although you'll probably have less than before.

I'm all for that since it means less hotkeys or swapping hotkeys.
Guilds good work GGG
Thanks for the info, very much needed for a noob. I just started with Regal Supporter Pack, hearing a lot of good things about this game.
Awesome work! Thanks GGG for all the hard work and fun you guys gave us!
I'm ready for a Scion Dance Animation microtransaction. ;)

(Hope it's a good one. :P) hehe
Read My Links!: http://www.theamazonbasin.com/forums/index.php?/topic/121389-read-my-links/
One simply has to respect your effort and dedication, yes i'm talking to you GGG staff!

I hope you'll be able to persevere on this road, in the same qualitative manner as before.

You indeed have done some pretty pioneering, for me unexpected, things with PoE. The guild system, which has quite the potential to make this game a winner around pvp, different leagues, of which i'm sure that there are more coming in the future.
Great release GGG!

Keep up the good work and if you manage to stay the course you can be sure that you will have our best support!

Another thing that I noticed - is it just me or the Scion class seems just a tad OP?... I played last night till lvl 11 and it seemed to me that it all went too smoothly.. I don't think I had my life drop more that 50%, not once...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info