Everything you need to know about Release (and Guilds)

"
Guilds are joined by account, rather than by character.

Can we still add people via a character name? Because I've got a list of ~48 or so people that I'm gonna be adding to my guild. And it's not a list of account names.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
I have already known that this game will become something special when i first played in closed beta almost one and a half years ago. this game has truly become the pioneer of its genre! congrats to GGG for finally deploying the 1.0.0. version! ;)
"
Sairven wrote:
"

Can we still add people via a character name? Because I've got a list of ~48 or so people that I'm gonna be adding to my guild. And it's not a list of account names.

Id assume it works like the friends list, add by char name and get the account as friend / guild member.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
entropus wrote:
"
The 1.0.0 patch notes that we posted yesterday contained some incomplete information about how we changed Righteous Fire. The correct patch note is:
The damage bonus now starts at 40% instead of 30%, but only increases by 1% per level, instead of 3%. Righteous Fire now burns nearby monsters and the character based on a percentage of life and a percentage of energy shield of the caster.

Lol whut? So how in the hell anyone is supposed to do eng-game maps as a caster OTHER THAN the dual totem sporker???

Are you kidding me?

Are you seriously saying you can't do end game maps as a caster without RF?

Do you realise how bad you are saying you are?

Firstly, yeah, that's and exaggeration on my part due to nerd rage when realising the build epitomizing the true mage is over.

I did end game maps with CI/EK character, no problem, up to level 74 or 75 I believe. Had no chance to try 76 and 77, but I think it would be OK too.
I did 76 and 77s with RF/FP, after ripping of some poor soul of his Shav's.

Secondly, I do not consider builds that rely on:
dual totem spork
traps

a 'caster' builds. You are not a 'wizard' if you throw around some bear traps or place totems instead of blasting foes with arcane magic.

Thirdly, I am utterly curious about the motive behind that nerf? If someone got THE MOST unique of unique (except for Kaoms Heart maybe), why that player cant have an OP build? Even though RF/FP isnt that OP, just a glass cannon...
IGN Kinnat (S) / Sihaam (S) / Aedhammair (S) / Ranulfr (S)
☄ 1.0.0 The Butchery of Mages Patch
Last edited by entropus on Oct 23, 2013, 7:34:08 AM
Chris, will you put up the new passive tree at the same time you take the servers down for the update?

This is more of a "you must do this" than a "will you do this?".

So we have something to do while we wait and can't play.
Walking the path since August 20th 2011.
Will there be guild vs guild pvp?
"
Respwner wrote:
"
Sairven wrote:
"

Id assume it works like the friends list, add by char name and get the account as friend / guild member.

"
you add character, but get account. just like friends.

curious to see cost of premium guild tabs....

All right thank god. I wasn't looking forward to the alternative. D:
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
just delete khaom and rf from the game.
it would be really better
AND THE END OF THE BEGINNING IS NIGH. FOR VERY SOON WE START THE BEGINNING OF THE REST.

thanks GGG.
Why ask Why and start by denying before you have actually tried?
Why most important info is not included?
How much guild stash tabs will cost?

They are too expensive to share in advance or what? :)
Last edited by KarraKurri on Oct 23, 2013, 7:22:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info