1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

"
Amiag wrote:
just for giggle, this is the list of changes for low life sporker (note: i dont have one)

Nerfs
1) lightning stacks nerf
2) rigtheous fire nerf
3) spell totem nerf
4) spark nerf
5) shavronne nerf
6) aura nerf
7) ES shields nerf
8) crit weakness nerf

Buffs
1) new notable gives vision while on low life
2) new totems passives ?

well have fun sporkers lol

this does absolutely nothing to mitigate dual totem effectiveness, your totems now have more resist, more damage, range, life, phy red thanks to all the new passives and an 30% less dmg is nothing for dual spark totems, 90% damage will still tear trought mobs why on earth you think this is one of the most solid builds out there? it hasn't been nerfed a single bit

auras weren't necesary for sporkers at all, same with crit weakness, you can completely avoid combat with totems so no nerf to ES or life will ever lower your survavility

maybe you should try and play one and see how disgustingly easy it is too play with them before talking shit
Love all the QQ about the changes. so funny.

looking forward to the new patch, still can't decide what to build. Everyone and their mom is going scion.
Need to see the new passive tree.
Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt diog dunta!
Sorry but a lot of the Patch changes we had is making rich people richer and poor people poorer.

Just 1 example. Certain high end Uniques can just drop in high end maps. So it is impossible for a poor player to get a high end uniques. Even not with trading, especially when you see prices like now for a shavronne 130 ex, wtf.
Last edited by Afura on Oct 22, 2013, 6:28:11 PM
"
Vari wrote:
"
mvm199 wrote:
"
geradon wrote:
i usually stop my chars before level 80 as i find more fun in trying out different builds. and fail utterly.

not surprised

you shouldnt have commented

clowns like you dont know what endgame is and how these changes shat on it all

I'll comment and say... oh well.

I'm willing to bet they aren't making their own game unplayable. sucks that you'll have to think out something new, I guess, but that's what a lot of us find fun about this game.

but I guess your other option is to keep whining in here about changes even though it's not gonna have any effect

Thinking something new=/=Being forced to change gear/gems/playstyle because your spec has been rendered effectively useless for no good reason.
ign: ecogen
Last edited by ecogen on Oct 22, 2013, 6:24:22 PM
"
Madcow1120 wrote:

Means items that are patched go unchanged.

For example: The Kaoms Chest Piece is currently an item that gives 1000 life as it's benefit. After the patch it will give 500 life plus some fire damage.

So, if you have one of those now they remain Unchanged. Only those kaoms found post patch have the 500 life. The old one which can never again drop ever is a legacy item.

"
geradon wrote:

items which properties got changed by a patch but only newly dropped items have the new properties while old (legacy) items keep their overpowered properties

Now I got it, tks a lot! See you in Wreaclast :)
Awesome -_- Cant wait!
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
"
ArThAs125 wrote:
"
Amiag wrote:
just for giggle, this is the list of changes for low life sporker (note: i dont have one)

Nerfs
1) lightning stacks nerf
2) rigtheous fire nerf
3) spell totem nerf
4) spark nerf
5) shavronne nerf
6) aura nerf
7) ES shields nerf
8) crit weakness nerf

Buffs
1) new notable gives vision while on low life
2) new totems passives ?

well have fun sporkers lol

this does absolutely nothing to mitigate dual totem effectiveness, your totems now have more resist, more damage, range, life, phy red thanks to all the new passives and an 30% less dmg is nothing for dual spark totems, 90% damage will still tear trought mobs why on earth you think this is one of the most solid builds out there? it hasn't been nerfed a single bit

auras weren't necesary for sporkers at all, same with crit weakness, you can completely avoid combat with totems so no nerf to ES or life will ever lower your survavility

maybe you should try and play one and see how disgustingly easy it is too play with them before talking shit

I like how you go holy fire fanboy mode when all I did was listing the changes

Says a lot doesnt it ?
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
"
ecogen wrote:
"
Vari wrote:

I'm willing to bet they aren't making their own game unplayable. sucks that you'll have to think out something new, I guess, but that's what a lot of us find fun about this game.

but I guess your other option is to keep whining in here about changes even though it's not gonna have any effect

Thinking something new=/=Being forced to change gear/gems/playstyle because your spec has been rendered effectively useless for no good reason.

actually yes those are equal. you can't do what you were doing so you have to think of something new.

and they have reasons. they spelled out their reasons.
"
Vari wrote:
"
ecogen wrote:
"
Vari wrote:

actually yes those are equal. you can't do what you were doing so you have to think of something new.

and they have reasons. they spelled out their reasons.

So you can't think of something different unless you're forced to?... sad

And i didn't say they didn't state their reasons, i said their reasons were bad.

ign: ecogen
Last edited by ecogen on Oct 22, 2013, 6:28:20 PM
You'll send a verification code in e-mail, if we're trying to log into the forums from a new location, right? Like in game. So hackers can't get our shit with the new public stash stabs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info