1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

"
chalkline wrote:
Longer no doubt, more not a chance. You get paid to do something i do twice as much and good for free, and because of that you think you have "the last say". its because you have that glorified "Alpha Member" next to your name that your anything in the community, otherwise you'd be just another Scrub who couldnt make it past lvl 90 in HC and had no foundation for his arguments.

Thanks for showing me that you're in "that kind of crowd". That just tells me to never consider anything you say "seriously" just because you think you're some super-important bigshot.
"
Bug Fixes:
- You now can't use an Orb of Fusing on a fully linked item...

Why on earth is this a bug fix? It's a new bug.
cant wait till tomorrow
"
Kony_Danza wrote:
Can anyone explain the dual wielding cleave penalty being multiplicative now? How different is it from being additive?

I think right now if for example you use WED gem which is multiplicative, your total damage bonuses would be summed up, even the penalty from the cleave), and then they would be multiplied with the WED. Now, all your damage bonuses are added, then multiplied by cleave penalty, then multiplied by WED.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"

dont think you understand. i dont NEED any auras. but i WANT three auras. plus, i wont be using reduced mana, ill have empower instead in alphas howl.

empower only works with active skills
"
"
The_Lousy_Bum wrote:
"
not sure if i understand this correctly, but did GGG just make anger, grace, wrath reserve 60% of my life rather than 2% of my life?

Yes, but they added several reserve reduction nodes 60% to start; not final tally. relax. You can still stack to your hearts content.

and just how much nodes would i have to sacrifice to get that figure down to a manageable size?

manageable meaning reserving less than 25% of my hp for all auras.

probably not two or three nodes.

I'm guessing your first msg was a typo right? nothing ever reserved only 2%.

The idea behind the 60% reservation, I believe, is forcing you into choosing only 1 percentage aura and manage the flat number auras anyway you can. Even without any "reduced mana reserved" nodes I'm betting you can run a percentage aura and a flat one from your mana pool and 2 or 3 other flat auras with BM. So essentially, if you want to make an end game Auramancer, you could probably still stack 4 or 5 auras. It's just a lot more demanding, for a build especialized in doing that, not for every single char in game be running around with 7 auras...
Oblivion Guild: http://tinyurl.com/OblivionGuildPoe

Current IGNs: Biroso and Absimiliards
hm, and where new tree?
IGN: LegendaryVasyaTriNogi
"
"
First of all, accept the fact that you can't run all the auras. It makes no sense and it's a bad design to allow it. Auras are buffed and having 2 active will already be a big differences.

Now the question, it depends on the notable passive behind Blood magic passive.

I'd say we are realistically looking at:
- one passive near duelist currently -5%, let's say the new value is -8%
- second passive right next to it also -8%
- New notable let's make a wild guess and say it's -50%
- Reduced mana gem -29%

=60*0,84*0,5*0,71=18,8% mana reserved.

Now that's actually looking decent, my opinion is that 12,5% mana reserved for one aura is a decent number as it allows you to run 2 powerful auras for 25% of your life. Anything more is too much, anything less is problematic as it will allow you to run 3 auras.

So let's say you take 2 more passives for additional -16% reduces, meaning 15% aura reserved. Well, that seems ok to me and it's only 3 more reduced mana passives (I always take the two near duelist).

dont think you understand. i dont NEED any auras. but i WANT three auras. plus, i wont be using reduced mana, ill have empower instead in alphas howl.

Well I want a blowjob from Rosario Dawson, but that's not going to happen, will it?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Oct 22, 2013, 12:17:39 PM
"
chalkline wrote:
Look

at

my

chris

I understand your trying to make a better game, but some of these charges are beyond not thought through. Take it from someone who plays this game at a end game level more hours then all your alpha's are logged on. And btw all the Hardcore Gamers don't buy any pets because we have Neon to follow us around whenever we like. Figured he would have told you how to play your game, fail... PM in game if u like to l2p.

~I heard they based Knights of the Round off of your Epeen. Legends were true. (quote Wittgenstein)

when you play this game half as much as me come talk.

~I have played the game far longer than you. Not that it matters.(quote Wittgenstein)

Longer no doubt, more not a chance. You get paid to do something i do twice as much and good for free, and because of that you think you have "the last say". its because you have that glorified "Alpha Member" next to your name that your anything in the community, otherwise you'd be just another Scrub who couldnt make it past lvl 90 in HC and had no foundation for his arguments.

I do not get paid to play the game, the fact that you do not know this shows how very little you know about this game. I do not care about your ability to grind content 20+ levels lower than you, or the amount of time you have to devote to a videogame. There is nothing in PoE that is some kind of intellectual challenge, its merely a time investment, anyone with enough time can grind just as long as you and do everything that you have ever done (so your ego regarding this subject is misplaced). Keep in mind, I have no idea who you are, I just found your post absolutely hilarious.

I have played the game for 2+ years. By your reasoning simply because you've decided to play chess for 20 hours a day, for a few months, your opinion on the game is more valuable than someone who has been playing chess for years. That makes no sense.

You actually told the creator of the game to L2P. That makes no sense. You are ranting about changes you've never experienced. That makes no sense. You cannot formulate an opinion about the changes in their entirety without first seeing the latest iteration of the web. For these reasons, I will stop responding to your posts.

Since I am a no talent scrub n00basauraus rex who couldn't MF his way out of a paperbag... I would think you have better things to do than respond to me (like grinding level 75'ish content at level 90)
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Last edited by Wittgenstein on Oct 22, 2013, 12:20:12 PM
Thank you Wittgenstein for saying what probably most of us wanted to say.

How the hell can you justify telling the developers of a game to learn to play their own game? They obviously have an idea of what they're doing.. Maybe that's why they're game devs!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info