1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

Hoooray :) can't wait!
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
Guys pls... Accept it as a challenge and try to build arround shit. And also i doubt GGG would KILL the blood magic builds. There is something untold, or we dont get it. YET. I mean.. idc, im gonna play nemesis with spectral throw scion anyway to start.
Uniques nerf? idc. But trully Kaoms now should be less rare, cuz 500 life and no sockets? thats only 2h build, and no pve'er will go 2h on HC. Thats just hard to make it work, well maybe with spectral throw, yeah.

Passive skill tree please GGG :)
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
LMAO @ aura costs and kaoms, facebreaker, purity nerfs. Yeah, nerf the items that keep this game together and then even worse, leave their legacy variants in this game

no one at ggg plays their own game, theyre too busy 'balancing' it ... oops i meant unbalancing it even further
"
khemintiri wrote:
"
XDementia wrote:
IN MY OPINION the decision regarding legacy uniques is basically GGG saying they don't care anymore about Standard/HC.

I'm moving to Domination so I'm fine with it, but it's still a very poor decision, imho.

Rest of the patch notes look badass, can't wait to get my hands the new tree!

there ya go , i fixed it for ya :D

Been clear for a while now that standard/HC are dumpster leagues what with moving every character to them when other leagues end.

With those legacy uniques, there's virtually no reason for a new player to roll a main in standard/hc anymore.

Yeah, it might just be my opinion, but I'd be pretty damn surprised to be proven wrong.

EDIT : Edited for clarity.
Last edited by XDementia on Oct 22, 2013, 8:34:46 AM
"
"
Nallenbot wrote:
"
Nice devaluation of items, skills, builds and also nice devaluation of time people spent (now wasted) on their builds and time to get their expensive items.

We've got probably a different point of view in this case but a negative remains a negative in my book.

On the other hand, new areas are always nice and the rest sounds good too, but got still some FU/Love U feelings about the new major patch, so dunno :/

I think a lot of people that might have asserted that the game wasn't actually in Beta despite the Beta status just found out that the game was, in fact, in Beta.

my time was not beta (maybe your time has no value 2 u at all), and this goes for other players too, on the other hand poe needed a lot of players and their time (and also money) to gain some success.

now do your math :)

I don't know what you think you were playing but the game, currently at least, is in beta.
Holy cow, I feel like a 10 year old so excited for new toys !
Okay , the bloodmagic thing is done , but why did you decide to buff boss loot and then remove the good uniques from the dropp table ?

This sounds twisted , like here we give you more loot but its all gonna be dumpster items now
"
lv86-lv94 players will still be forced to level in lv70+ maps.

This isn't true as the formula for leveling has been changed, it is now possible to reach level 100 in non-map areas.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to always tell the difference.
"
Hornet85 wrote:
Wait, aura cost is increased, but Purity effect is decreased?

That's what it says.
some good stuff in here. Awesome to finally see this great game being released and posting the release patch notes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info