Any crossover between Dark Souls fans and PoE fans?

"
Long time PvPer here from Xbox. I do forest PvP primarily because it's hilarious to kill 2 or 3 people at once.

Im with you man, (excuse me while i toot my own horn) nothing is more self satisfying than whooping an invaders ass, letting them run away and use a humanity and then killing them when they come back. If this happens in a 2v1.... huge E-boner.
oh yes my fellow chosen one.
so excited about DS2!
"
"
Long time PvPer here from Xbox. I do forest PvP primarily because it's hilarious to kill 2 or 3 people at once.

Im with you man, (excuse me while i toot my own horn) nothing is more self satisfying than whooping an invaders ass, letting them run away and use a humanity and then killing them when they come back. If this happens in a 2v1.... huge E-boner.

So what is your favorite weapon?
I'm a fan of Velka's Rapier and the Demons Great Hammer. My favorite weapon is dark silver tracer, and I don't BS fish.
A scion may be born of the rich, and as such hold more opportunity...
but a scion will never be able to appreciate the finer beauty of those less fortunate.
My top favorite is the halberd. Fantastic move set with great damage. Love getting those devastating Leo ring counter hits.
Close second is the murakumo, I love it cause I actively use the entire moveset in pvp, R2, jump attacks back step attacks running attacks. It's so much more enjoyable to have the varied moveset. I typically play in 2h mode without a shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info