Any crossover between Dark Souls fans and PoE fans?

"
Anyway, I found that the players in Dark Souls had a tendency to be the same players who played CoD, or any other game with a rather nasty playerbase

Spoiler

u wot m8?

As a dark souls lover and a vivid hater of cod and the like, I'll let it slide just this once.

"
Ahh great news. I had heard about them abandoning the "service", but I didn't know they would patch it out of older games.

Not all of them, just the games the devs feel like updating to another service. Most companies are shipping to steam.

In other news, did some SL1 pking at the burg and parish, then decided to make my full fast build.

Mask of child
two grass crest shields
cloranthy ring
darkwood grain ring
lotta green grass

Spoiler
gotta go fast
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Great to see some Dark Souls fans here.

I usually go through revival periods every now and then where I get into a stretch of playing it. I call it my Dark Souls renaissance.
About 450 hours put into the PC version and I can still enjoy making a new character, its crazy to me that I can still wring enjoyment from the game, but its just so goddamn good.
"

I usually go through revival periods every now and then where I get into a stretch of playing it. I call it my Dark Souls renaissance.
About 450 hours put into the PC version and I can still enjoy making a new character, its crazy to me that I can still wring enjoyment from the game, but its just so goddamn good.

I pre-oredered dark souls II as soon as I saw it was available.

Didn't even look at the price tag.

All the signs are pointing to the game being more awesome than DaS 1.

So.

Fucking.

Pumped.
Just started dark souls 2, have about 45 hours into it, need 2 more lord vessles, and to kill DLC end boss and dragon and I will have 100% cleared it, Slvl100 running a dex build with great scythe+15 and quelags +5

I played demon souls for about 200 hours and loved it, cant wait for DS2
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
I bought this on steam sale but it wont even load cos GFWL is broken ass shit, so therefore I have to say its the single worst game ever made because at least every other game loads.

OMG I'm such an entitled brat complaining about something that I paid for not working at all.

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Oct 22, 2013, 11:14:43 PM
"
bhavv wrote:
I bought this on steam sale but it wont even load cos GFWL is broken ass shit, so therefore I have to say its the single worst game ever made because at least every other game loads.

OMG I'm such an entitled brat complaining about something that I paid for not working at all.

Thanks for giving me a laugh :)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
bhavv wrote:

If you actually do want to get the game running then check the steam discussion forums. Ask about the problems you are having, most people are helpful and can help sort them out.

"
ciknay wrote:
"

So.

Fucking.

Pumped.

Agreed, I'm going to pick it up on PC. I'm sadfacing though cause there's still no word on the CE for US available for PC. If I could get it I'd buy it instantly.
"
"
bhavv wrote:

If you actually do want to get the game running then check the steam discussion forums. Ask about the problems you are having, most people are helpful and can help sort them out.

"
ciknay wrote:
"

So.

Fucking.

Pumped.

Agreed, I'm going to pick it up on PC. I'm sadfacing though cause there's still no word on the CE for US available for PC. If I could get it I'd buy it instantly.

I'm not sure on the situation in the US, but in aus i got a CE for pc almost as soon as it came out. Used EB games (gamestop is the US equivalent i think) to pre-order.
Just started a sesion again. Just have killed the iron giant @ 1 hours! Thought i was rusty but this is going well! Hype for ds2!
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
Long time PvPer here from Xbox. I do forest PvP primarily because it's hilarious to kill 2 or 3 people at once.
A scion may be born of the rich, and as such hold more opportunity...
but a scion will never be able to appreciate the finer beauty of those less fortunate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info