My witch cosplay

Great job on the pictures they are awesome. i really dig the wand great touch :)
@Stodderkonge
"
[REMOVED BY ADMIN]

lol, you are a special one... truly special...

p.s. i bet 100 rubels that your gf is a whale lol
Last edited by Connor_GGG on Oct 20, 2013, 2:47:20 PM
Well done, very cool!
IGN- FrOArrow
Amazing cosplay, you look like the witch come to life especially the legs. Don't let the absurd fat people spewing garbage in this thread get to you, you did an unbelieveable job.
Good cosplay, need that twig spirit shield, though :p

Also, don't all the "you're too skinny" comments break forum guideline D, A, and possibly C?
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:

Also, don't all the "you're too skinny" comments break forum guideline D, A, and possibly C?

I agree someone at GGG should go through this thread with a fine toothed comb and remove many of the comments.

To the OP: Well done!
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:

I think for the sake of fairness and non-hipocrisy, all comments regarding her looks rather than her work, should be removed.

Edit: Why all those should be removed: because of Article A in the forum rules. One could argue that D and C applies in both cases as well.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Oct 20, 2013, 3:31:57 PM
"
Antnee wrote:
Good stuff, OP! Don't listen to the hordes of actual, PHD-holding medical professionals who feel so inclined to comment on your health, you look fine.

QFT
Very good cosplay get-up. The costume is kind of rugged and patchwork like you might see on the witch in earlier chapters of the game. Also, I think you really played up the witch's gaunt frame and damaged, haunting beauty. However, the one thing that is off, I think, is your expression and maybe posture. Your expression while depicting the witch has a sort of ethereal look about her, but the witch is more of a bitter, vindictive kind of woman. If you could capture that kind of "venom" behind her slight build, that would be really awesome.
c.c

ps. whats Your dps on that wand?
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info