My witch cosplay

"
AntonChigur wrote:
see's a skinny girl and makes fun of her for that. I doubt she is unhealthy.

'MURICA! The fattest and dumbest nation on earth!

not the fattest!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07/10/obesity-mexico-united-states-fattest-country_n_3571988.html
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Wow, what a cutie :()
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
"
Rufus82 wrote:
"
Coal48 wrote:
[REMOVED BY ADMIN]

and the cosplay looks good of course

On behalf of skinny people everywhere:
WE DO EAT MORE
More than you, more than most people.
My wife & I are both slim people and have to put up with stupid ignorant comments like yours all the time.

Good job OP.
From one metabolically superior person to another: *high five*

not more not less... you do not eat enough if you are underweight... i was underweight, i ate 3 times what is recommended to bulk, now i eat about 2x recommended and keep my healthy weight (yes I do lift :P )
Last edited by Connor_GGG on Oct 20, 2013, 2:42:20 PM
that's actually pretty neat. love the costume! you really couldn't of picked a better environment as well.

I think im going to make a cosplay... with the bringer of rain... with real human blood....
'An open mind is like a Fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded'.
"
Coal48 wrote:
[REMOVED BY ADMIN]

and the cosplay looks good of course

You should first and foremost mind your own business, and second, study nutrition and health for a few years before you open your ignorant mouth.
There's nothing wrong with being thin and you can be perfectly healthy.
Last edited by Connor_GGG on Oct 20, 2013, 2:42:02 PM
fuck me, this is so creepy. Please close this thread. It's just some random chick who put 2 photos in the thread. [REMOVED BY ADMIN] attention whoring or not, it's just a picture! *shudder* it's always like this when girls post on forums. Imagine if a guy posted his cosplay. It would get almost no attention.
Last edited by Connor_GGG on Oct 20, 2013, 2:43:30 PM
holy shit its a cosplay.. settle your horses.
'An open mind is like a Fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded'.
Gotta say, she handles that piece of driftwood like a real pro!! Great job.
"
Imagine if a guy posted his cosplay. It would get almost no attention.

Disagree.

If anyone out there puts up a cosplay to this standard it will get looks.

Still waiting on duelist - something tells me we may have a duelist in the community before a perfect Templar :P
BerMalBerIst could easily do Marauder. He is the only one here with a bodybuilding.com profile. We'd need a power lifter like him to do marauder..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info