Cold-crit CI witch build

"
evrelia wrote:
"
Angryweasel wrote:
"
eclap78 wrote:
can I just ask guys why right at the beginning of your builds you put points into casting speed instead of crit chance if this is a crit build? thanks

You won't have much crit chance to start out with so it's more efficient to start out with cast speed :)

I don't understand this. Don't spells all have a base crit chance, and the only way to improve that is with passive nodes?

Passives, gear and support gems.
guys what are the skill gems and gear bonus that support this build?

im new and i dont know so much about this game
I dont understand what's the point of +Elemental damage % nodes? If you are going for spell
why can't i watch the builds ... -_- it always says it's an old version of the passive tree when the post was made january 25th
can someone explain what the crit nerf was? because i see many ppl saying that there was a crit nerf and that the build doesnt seem to be good anymore...
How is this for a 70ish Witch?

"
Analia_ wrote:
can someone explain what the crit nerf was? because i see many ppl saying that there was a crit nerf and that the build doesnt seem to be good anymore...

"
Critical multiplier mods on weapons are now global, not local, so that if you have it on one weapon, it'll affect all skills, not just attacks with that weapon. This means that they are no longer multiplicative with the rest of your critical multiplier values.

This are the only words I've found on it.
Last edited by Miyavi on Jan 25, 2013, 6:06:58 PM
Is this build still viable?
Last edited by RaffoSS on Jan 27, 2013, 12:05:41 PM
Yes you just need more ES nodes and CI is taken way later once you have good gear.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
moonstex wrote:
I dont understand what's the point of +Elemental damage % nodes? If you are going for spell

http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Damage_Types

Fire, Cold, and Lightning are collectively known as Elemental Damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info