Cold-crit CI witch build

can I just ask guys why right at the beginning of your builds you put points into casting speed instead of crit chance if this is a crit build? thanks
"
eclap78 wrote:
can I just ask guys why right at the beginning of your builds you put points into casting speed instead of crit chance if this is a crit build? thanks

You won't have much crit chance to start out with so it's more efficient to start out with cast speed :)
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel
IGN PoopyPotter
Does "critical strike" apply to to spells? O.o If so, why there are "critical strike with spells" points?
My best char so far https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211377
"
topcatti wrote:
Does "critical strike" apply to to spells? O.o If so, why there are "critical strike with spells" points?

Because Critical Strike applies to melee and spells and Critical Strike with Spells only applies to spells.
Last edited by Kyu on Jan 23, 2013, 8:26:22 PM
"
Kyu wrote:
"
topcatti wrote:

Because Critical Strike applies to melee and spells and Critical Strike with Spells only applies to spells.

That is correct, just confirming :)
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel
Last edited by Angryweasel on Jan 23, 2013, 8:50:31 PM
So how are you guys gonna up your spell dmg significantly? im walking around with crappy dmg and weapon ele dmg doesnt apply to spells :(... do +% cold dmg stats work?
"
Angryweasel wrote:
"
eclap78 wrote:

You won't have much crit chance to start out with so it's more efficient to start out with cast speed :)

I don't understand this. Don't spells all have a base crit chance, and the only way to improve that is with passive nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info