More 1.0.0 Information

"
nheowitzki wrote:
what is up with all the sporker nerfs? Kappa

oh i get the feeling they will drop the big bomb regarding totem users in the coming days,can't wait for the tears to flow in the forums
"
MisterD wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
200% life means using 80% of entire tree currently. this leaves like 20 25 points for all other stuff.

i like that +2 base but life needs much more. esp +% life mods on amulets and armor. without it nothing really chamges. path of nodes and like 10nodes for dmg 10 for atmor and you are leff with with some spares for auras resists etc..

but i hope that spike dmg is reduced because this is what really makes life shit compared to ci.

Totally agree currently there is a huge disparity between the amount of nodes life builds need to survive compared to CI. But at least they're making baby steps in the right direction.

Who knows, maybe the Life nodes are buffed a bit too. Because some classes won't be able to reach as many Life nodes as easy as before. Implying the leaked skill tree is of any worth and the barrier going through mid stays.
Last edited by TheError on Oct 17, 2013, 4:23:52 AM
"
Soranor wrote:
8 instead of 6 life per level is a lot, regardless of your multiplier. All the while CI builds only get a bit of stun resistance or nothing if using Eye of Chayula.

my poors man witch with her poors man gear (ok 530 infernal mantle is ok) has 5050 es. with 10 nodes i to es and 4 into more es from shield. my 340es shield gives me 1100es. it all comes from int bonus. str bonus is bad in comparison

if i had good gloves and helm id likely reach like 7000 with same node investment. there IS huge disparity between getting lots of es and life

and there is not wanted child:evasion quietly crying in the corner..
Looking good! Keep it up! :)
quroN baby, quroN!
Yes Godvsme.
IGN Kaesyn

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/906316
suggestion

make all life regen affected by life percentage. like: 3hp/sec is mulyiplied by life percentage. this wont be great of a change but will make flat life regen at least semi viable when stacked
shock nerf :(((
IGN TylordRampage
Is it available on Steam already or will be only after launch?.. Right now I can only find the launch trailer which is "not available" in my region...

So, will the game be available in Russia after launch or not?..
"
Chris wrote:
We're expecting to have Steam Trading Cards available.

Will the removal of regional restrictions on steam?
I, and many other players would like to have a game of steam.
Cool! But I'm waiting for a proper Domination & Nemesis announcement, with new base items and all :)
My wishlist: Hi-res digital artbook
Allow spaces in character names
Vulkan and Linux support
Opensource the game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info