More 1.0.0 Information

extra life per level, shock nerf and far shot. Everythings coming up milhouse.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
8 instead of 6 life per level is a lot, regardless of your multiplier. All the while CI builds only get a bit of stun resistance or nothing if using Eye of Chayula.
"
sidtherat wrote:
200% life means using 80% of entire tree currently. this leaves like 20 25 points for all other stuff.

i like that +2 base but life needs much more. esp +% life mods on amulets and armor. without it nothing really chamges. path of nodes and like 10nodes for dmg 10 for atmor and you are leff with with some spares for auras resists etc..

but i hope that spike dmg is reduced because this is what really makes life shit compared to ci.

Totally agree currently there is a huge disparity between the amount of nodes life builds need to survive compared to CI. But at least they're making baby steps in the right direction.
@Delectrixz
Very nice life buff!! Hopefully it's a good step to close the gap between life and ES... this and the changes to life nodes hinted in the 'tree-thread' ..

Shock stacks were too good, so the nerf is quite balanced i think... I hope you'll buff some of the underwhelming lightning skills (ARC!)

Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
Awesome!!! Very excited for this. I'm looking for some people to group up with and enjoy the current and new content coming up. PM me if you're interested!
Yay for Far Shot!
I was gonna suggest something like this (and I'm sure others have). Glad to see it!
Also shock nerf is good.
90% more is still a lot of damage (whether giving or receiving)
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.
what is up with all the sporker nerfs? Kappa
Will there be a free skill tree reset for everyone?
Innate life buff and shock nerf, my favorite balance news of the release so far.

"
GodVsMe wrote:

Yes.
Last edited by SmilingCat on Oct 17, 2013, 4:22:25 AM
"
nheowitzki wrote:
what is up with all the sporker nerfs? Kappa
Yea, noone expected that. I'm still laughing at the "What is your first build going to be" thread. Noooo ... they won't change Spark. Don't worry. 8]

"
GodVsMe wrote:

yes
Last edited by Realyn on Oct 17, 2013, 4:22:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info