Mods Compendium

Oh my bad I didn't saw that it was possible to go past the line 250 , thank you very much :)
Your work is even more awesome now that I know that :)
Last edited by joebond on Jan 30, 2013, 6:24:30 PM
Why isn't +mana listed?
This thread is awesome! Why didn't I see it before? I have done a lot of testing and will continue to do so to determine sale-values of mods, so maybe I can help a bit?

"
Tapeworm wrote:
If we assume that the double IIR is once again possible, it does raise another question. Why was the final number 21? Did they simple change around the mod number ranges, or is there an intentional penalty to combining two identical mods?

Just to clarify: Magpie's is 8 to 12 % IIR and Raiding is 11 to 14 % IIR. The lowest possible value with these mods should therefore be 19 and the highest 26 %. 21 % is well within range. I agree that it is unfortunate that the ranges vary between prefix and suffix mods. Since it is impossible to determine if the mod on a rare item is a suffix or prefix, the different ranges makes it impossible to determine if it is worth using a Divine Orb on it or not!

I have found a non-listed mod specifically for shields. It will give "+1 % chance to block". That is for low level items though, so lets see if there is a higher tier!
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
"
radiatoren wrote:
Magpie's is 8 to 12 % IIR and Raiding is 11 to 14 % IIR. The lowest possible value with these mods should therefore be 19 and the highest 26 %. 21 % is well within range. I agree that it is unfortunate that the ranges vary between prefix and suffix mods. Since it is impossible to determine if the mod on a rare item is a suffix or prefix, the different ranges makes it impossible to determine if it is worth using a Divine Orb on it or not!

Yes, IIR suffix have been nerfed compare to what they were before. "Of Raiding" max range was previously "20". It is now 14. They probably did it so the stacking of IIR prefix and suffix isn't too powerful. It also explain why the addition of "Magpie" + "Of Raiding" IIR is so low.

"
radiatoren wrote:
I have found a non-listed mod specifically for shields. It will give "+1 % chance to block". That is for low level items though, so lets see if there is a higher tier!

You are right. I will add it. Thanks
Shadow : Covenant Pulser (504561)
Ranger : 12 charges Frenzy Archer (65154), Dual Claws Elemental ST (709126)
Witch : Self-Cast Arc Tanky Witch (770185), AoF EK/Bear trap (863970)
Templar : Frenzy + AB/Fireball "Cast on Crit" Wander (611200)
Marauder : Death Oath Staff User (498864)
I think that bows and wands cannot have "reduced stun threshold" -mods.

I tried searching for one to confirn, and not a single one was found in trade forums (out of the 15 or so pages i looked).
IGN: N_Bohr
"
Ola wrote:

I tried searching for one to confirn, and not a single one was found in trade forums (out of the 15 or so pages i looked).

Ok, I'll remove it as a possible mod for wands and bows. What about other int and dex weapons, like daggers, claws and rapiers ? I think "reduced stun threshold" is probably a strenght-related mod that can only spawn on strenght-related weapons (maces, sceptres, staves, swords and axes). I'll look into it.
"
Velkor wrote:
"
Ola wrote:

Ok, I'll remove it as a possible mod for wands and bows. What about other int and dex weapons, like daggers, claws and rapiers ? I think "reduced stun threshold" is probably a strenght-related mod that can only spawn on strenght-related weapons (maces, sceptres, staves, swords and axes). I'll look into it.

I´ve seen those on rapiers, so i think it´s more of a melee vs. ranged thing.

I was aiming for a version of Kripps groundjammer, only with bows or wands. Split arrow+chain+stun and 100% stun threshold reduction would have been even more broken :D
IGN: N_Bohr
Local Gem Level +1 is listed as a possible mod on chests but are you sure this is possible? I have yet to see this on a chest, albeit it is a rare mod to find on anything.

Also, I found +2 melee gems on an evasion shield earlier which is not listed as possible.

Local Armor Rating is showing as max roll 400, but that is actually base, not local.

+Bow gems is listed as a mod on quivers, but quivers can't roll this - they don't even have sockets!

AFAIK the only +gem mod that can roll on helmets is +Minion Gems. You have cold/fire/light/bow gems listed.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Feb 7, 2013, 3:05:13 PM
"
Ola wrote:

I´ve seen those on rapiers, so i think it´s more of a melee vs. ranged thing.

Yeah, I'have seen it on rapiers too. So I didn't remove the mod for rapiers. I have yet to see it on daggers and claws though.

Last edited by Velkor on Feb 7, 2013, 5:45:11 PM
"
TheuberClips wrote:
Local Gem Level +1 is listed as a possible mod on chests but are you sure this is possible? I have yet to see this on a chest, albeit it is a rare mod to find on anything.

Also, I found +2 melee gems on an evasion shield earlier which is not listed as possible.

Local Armor Rating is showing as max roll 400, but that is actually base, not local.

+Bow gems is listed as a mod on quivers, but quivers can't roll this - they don't even have sockets!

AFAIK the only +gem mod that can roll on helmets is +Minion Gems. You have cold/fire/light/bow gems listed.

Thanks, I'll fix the obvious stuff. For the rest, I'll have a look at it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info