Mods Compendium

this is exactly what i was loooking for the last 2 days. Thanks alot for your amazing work!!!
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar
Just to make sure, if a lvl 50 axe rolled 20% increased phy damage, does that mean it rolled Heavy as prefix and that divine could get it max to 49%?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Hi is this spreadsheet really accurate ? cause today I saw a wand with 94% spell dmg (17% + 77%) and according to this document the max spell dmg is 69% . Can someone enlighten me about this pls.
@Helldamb
"
Hellde wrote:
Hi is this spreadsheet really accurate ? cause today I saw a wand with 94% spell dmg (17% + 77%) and according to this document the max spell dmg is 69% . Can someone enlighten me about this pls.

Max spell dmg mod is indeed 69%. But you can also roll +34% from the "Spell Damage And Mana" mod for a total of +103% spell dmg.

So the spreadsheet is accurate about spell damage. That doesn't mean that it's accurate everywhere. But it should be pretty accurate in most cases. If it isn't, point it out and I'll correct it.
Shadow : Covenant Pulser (504561)
Ranger : 12 charges Frenzy Archer (65154), Dual Claws Elemental ST (709126)
Witch : Self-Cast Arc Tanky Witch (770185), AoF EK/Bear trap (863970)
Templar : Frenzy + AB/Fireball "Cast on Crit" Wander (611200)
Marauder : Death Oath Staff User (498864)
Last edited by Velkor on Feb 11, 2013, 3:09:23 PM
"
Velkor wrote:
"
Hellde wrote:

Max spell dmg mod is indeed 69%. But you can also roll +34% from the "Spell Damage And Mana" mod for a total of +103% spell dmg.

So the spreadsheet is accurate about spell damage. That doesn't mean that it's accurate everywhere. But it should be pretty accurate in most cases. If it isn't, point it out and I'll correct it.

Ok so "spell dmg" and "spell dmg and mana" are shown as added?

thanks
@Helldamb
Last edited by Hellde on Feb 11, 2013, 7:18:06 PM
The Spreadsheet is not working anymore............
Came across a belt today that rolled a life roll above the listed max.

Spreadsheet lists max as the Athlete's prefix.
"
Scenelegend wrote:
Came across a belt today that rolled a life roll above the listed max.

Spreadsheet lists max as the Athlete's prefix.

Yeah, I wanted to remove the Fecund mod (90-99 life) for Gloves, boots, rings and Amulet, but I removed it from belt too by mistake. It's fixed now.

Thanks
Last edited by Velkor on Feb 18, 2013, 2:23:30 PM
"
Savvy44 wrote:
The Spreadsheet is not working anymore............

I'm not 100% positive, but I think there's a max amount of ppl that can access Google speadsheets at once.

Can anyone confirm that an ES helmet can actually roll incandescent or resplendent (+ 100-145 base ES). I've spent over 300 alterations rolling an ilvl75 ezomyte helmet, and have yet to see either of those prefixes. I've gotten the lower +base ES prefixes dozens of times.
ign: Icecharm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info