Lots of Miscellaneous News

Awesome news! Keep the good work up GGG!
W8 there are actually people that would rather have cross trading enabled?

Release: @RangerButNoArrows
I'm really happy about the cross league thing. It was one my concerns about the new 4 month league I emailed to Chris. Ofcourse it wasn't my view allone that made this change happen, but it's a nice feel nevertheless.
Last edited by Realyn on Oct 16, 2013, 3:03:12 AM
Love updates like these idk where you get the time to do them but I love it :). I can't wait to see the skill tree when its finished, guess I was one of the few not really excited for the leak guess it doesn't really appeal to me because things are not final.

I am a little sad though I was really hoping to make my first nemesis character based around one of the dot skills, any chance for a tiny bit of information on how its going to work? New support gems, reworking each skill to scale with ele dmg, or maybe a new passive? I know you said its in the works so I don't expect much.

Keep up the good work GGG
oh good,for now,my build is untouched by tree changes
"
Chris wrote:
"
Fall3nLEg3nds wrote:
If what I'm seeing from the new leaked tree is true.
Why are you directly nerfing hp builds yet again, by removing hp nodes in various locations?
Yet I see your placing more ES nodes to an already OverPowered form of health.
What a Shame...

The life nodes are being folded into other nodes so you get double value. It's best to wait for the final tree so this kind of stuff is easy to see.

Sounds like a good step towards solving the "Path of Life Nodes" issue. At least now you'll be getting something else out of those nodes as well and hopefully can choose the life nodes which benefit your build the most.

As for the overall tree layout, looks like you're trying to make it easy for any (non-scion) class to access its own half of the skill tree, while anything on completely the opposite side will be much harder to access? Probably a good balance between being flexibke in what you can do while still keeping the choice of class at least somewhat more meaningful than it has been so far. I hope you are at least considering the impact on certain builds like CI + GR + Vaal pact carefully though.
How is cross league trading akin to RMT? You're not paying real money for it. And you're not inflating the economy either, one person just gives another some stuff, how does that mess up the economy?
IGN: ScionHasTheNicestAss (SC)
I think disallowing cross league trades will only drive more ppl to RMT'ing just cause it's that easy, but can't say I didn't see it coming. Nemesis will sure be interesting.
sounds cool
Looking forward to the new leagues ... keep up the good work GGG!
BLAMT!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info