1.0.0 Balance Changes

Stoked to see how my mace is going to increase in damage..

IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
One of the few times in my gaming career I've read the up-and-coming patch notes and have been absolutely content with every single thing I read! GGG, you has never seized to amaze me.

Thank you guys for all of your hard work. (especially your support team - they are so fast and pleasant to deal with.)

I can't wait for release!
This is fantastic. I am excite.
Thread killer.
Some awesome changes here!

But is it really going to be 25% easier to get a 5L???????
Standard Forever
This is awesome!
I encourage all my friends to play PoE again, so much good chagnes and new leagues.
I think deleting all MF from game is best solution, only keep mf bonus to groups and maps.
And i very glad to see the 2h weapons improved, i love build character with 2h sword, but before it will mostly lose to the same one with 1h sword+shield, i hope this change will resolve this problem.

Good job GGG!

Also i hope you will open PoE to all regions on steam. )
ign: Bikvin
Cool.
My build runs 6 auras, and I'm not a support type either, I'm dps.
So, hopefully I wont have to waste too many points in these "aura reservation" nodes..
Sounds cool though!
Overall Nice!!!

but some points are meh
-some auras are bad because their bonus sucks allot compared to their cost (vitality, haste, determination) and Yay they get buff! but wth you are also increasing their mana????

-Yay for the MF nerf on leagues... but still could have remove IQ totally

-Boohoo for quest reward... still believe that an Imbue quest would be much more benefic since... an archer marauder dont give a FUCK about mauls

-THE REST IS NICE!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Is it just the % auras, or the flat ones too?

because if the flat auras are increased in mana cost too, thats a pretty big blow to the blood magic keystone :/
@HBT
So Hype, thank you GGG, can't wait for release
So glad spell staves will finally be worthwhile outside of the unique ones. It was kinda sad that a "god-mode" stave with perfect spell damage rolls was on par with a mediocre wand/dagger and spirit shield.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info